What BEER are you drinking? (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from What BEER are you drinking? (Part 1) - #17436 by Rick_Allen.

Previous discussions:

Monkish Brewing Co. Swap Meets, batch 7, DIPA,8.3% ABV. Hopped with Nelson Citra, Mosaic and Galaxy hops. Dank and juicy, lots of ripe tropical and citrus. Look for ripe pineapple, papaya, peach, melon and tangerine notes.

Highly Recommended
Cheers,

Bud

2 Likes

Why did we have to do a Part 2 here?

I heard we exceeded 10,000 posts.

North Park Beer Co.& Green Cheek Beer Co. The Best Of Jokes. TDH TIPA. Hopped with Freestyle Farms Peacharine, Citra, and Citra Cryo.10% ABV. Just what I would expect from two of the premier TIPA producers in California. This also features a new hop varietal, Peacharine that is absolutely amazing. This is straight Tangerine Peach nectar. Creamy and soft yet finishes long and dry. Drinks way below its weight level. I’m definitely going to seek out beers hopped with Peacharine moving forward.

Highly Recommended

Cheers.

Bud

Well, I guess we’ll just have to do it again!! :grin: :beers:

had a “Citradical” NEIIPA by riip the other day. Ho-lee smokes!! Straight-up concentrated peach juice. So damn good I had to order two. Highly recommended!

1 Like

Yes we will !

1 Like

only the best

1 Like

I have found my tribe!

1 Like

So stoked these are now available in 4 packs of 16oz cans. The GOAT, and the Mcilhenney’s have this dialed in big time. That perfect hazy yellow before there was such a thing as hazy beers. The dank perfume on the nose from the Nelson hops. That unmistakable background note of the Rye in the grain bill. This is as perfect as a west coast IPA gets. Mcilhenney Brewing Co. Muntz, New Zealand IPA, 7.2% ABV. Hopped with Nelson Sauvin and Nectaron hops.

Highly Recommended,

Cheers,

Bud

1 Like

You seen that on shelves in L.A. yet, Bud?

This is available at the brewery only Brian, super small production at the OG location.

Cheers,

Bud

1 Like

Living in Long Beach, WA now when I’m not working. North Jetty is very solid in town. Interesting ESB that’s easy to have two of!

Not sure how I deleted my post?

Really love this Stout and plan to buy much more next year. Wanted to age some but just couldn’t keep my hands off them.

1 Like

Green Cheek Beer Co. Cosmic Lust. IPA.7.8% ABV. This is the result of a mega collaboration between many different breweries to recreate the classic PNW IPA Space Dust. This is Green Cheek’s reboot of this classic. For all of us who remember the OG before the sale, this brings back all those delicious feels with an obvious upgrade using the new school techniques of brewing west coast IPA/DIPA’s. This has plenty of juicy dankness with just enough malt to let the hops be the star of the show. This is fruity, crisp, and utterly delicious. This was a brewery only release.

Highly Recommended,

Cheers,

Bud

1 Like

pFriem Japanese Lager as great as ever on draught.

I didn’t care for Block 15 all Simcoe IPA. Left most of a 4 Oz pour in the glass.

1 Like

Too much cat piss ?

1 Like

On occasion I have posted a picture or three of a glass of Weldwerks (Greeley, Colorado) Juicy Bits IPA - my favorite of theirs - or some other IPA of theirs.

A couple of other Colorado breweries that are producing some wonderful IPAs:

Cerebral Brewing (Denver); and,

Outer Range (Frisco - just down I-70, west of Denver).

If ever in Colorado, you could do worse than seeking out juice made by these folks. :sunglasses: :beers:

Maybe? Honestly not sure but leaving beer on the bar isn’t my usual MO.