Black Powder - Oakville Cabernet - EXTENDED THROUGH THE WEEKEND - Up to 50% Off

Hello and Happy Berserker Day 14!

My name is Bobby Moy and I am the owner and winemaker for Black Powder. We are a small winery located in the Napa Valley that makes Black Powder as well as our other labels CHIRON and Brevity (both labels are represented here today…(CHIRON offer) and (Brevity Offer). Our mission is to create opulent, decadent, and explosive red wines from the best vineyard sites Napa has to offer.

I am a Napa native and have worked up and down the West Coast making wine with Joel Aiken, Frederic Delivert, Thomas Rivers Brown, and Corey Beck. From these experiences, I have been fortunate to build relationships with some of the best vineyard owners in Napa Valley. Black Powder is a testament to these efforts. Where Chiron is focused on Mayacamas mountain fruit, Black Powder is everything that doesn’t fall under that purview and allows me more freedom of site selection. 90% of Black Powder goes into distribution and you will find it on a plethora of steakhouse wine lists throughout California, New York, and Texas. I figure, why not give you guys the same pricing they receive?!

UP TO 55% OFF - When you consider ALL OFFERS INCLUDE SHIPPING (CONUS)

MUST USE COUPON CODE “BD14” AT CHECKOUT FOR FREE SHIPPING

“Oakville” - Three Pack - Regularly $285 + shipping ($35)…offered at $165 with shipping included!
3 x 2019 “Oakville” Cabernet Sauvignon ($95 SRP)
Click Here to Order $165

“Napa Valley” - Three Pack - Regularly $165 + shipping ($35)…offered at $99 Today Only!
3 x 2020 “Napa Valley” Cabernet Sauvignon ($55 SRP)
Click Here to Order $99

Lastly, I hold a raffle after the event for everyone that replies to this thread telling the Berserker world how stoked they are on picking up some of these offers. For every order, you get one entry. So, that includes Black Powder and Brevity too! The winner will receive a signed Magnum of Grenache! I will let you all know who won the raffle after the 49ers beat the Eagles this Sunday.

We have a lot of trouble shipping to the following states: AL, AR, DE, KY, MS, OK, RI, UT … if you live in one of these states and want our wine please DM me

Orders will be processed within the next week and shipped by our fulfillment center around April 10th. I will send you a reminder the week before shipment. Let me know if any of you need to place a hold at that time. Otherwise, you will be notified upon shipment with a tracking number. PLEASE use a BUSINESS address if at all possible.

I can’t thank Todd and the rest of the Cru enough for creating a rich community of wine lovers that has thrived for the last 14 years!
Holler at me if you have any issues with ordering: bobby@chiron.wine c:805.215.8283

2 Likes

Yay! In for the napa offer.

1 Like

I’m. Excited to try this wine. @Bobby_Moy i was looking at the my invoice and i was charged shipping. can you fix that on my order please sir.

1 Like

Thank you Stanley and Philip! First orders of BD14!

2 Likes

In for a Napa 3-pk, great deal!

me too, sounds great

Right on Rick! How are you liking those Brevity wines from BD13? They are just now really starting to open up. They had just been bottled when I offered them last year.

1 Like

@Bobby_Moy Love to see this again. Bought them last year, only open1 to check it out and it’s fantastic… Glad to see this here again. Cheers

Thank you for the order Todd! I think it’s the best deal on Napa Cab today

2 Likes

Thanks for the order Shawn and the continued support over the years! Cheers

2 Likes

In for a Napa 3 pack before buying some great Grenache.

Right on Robert! Thank you

I’m in for the Napa 3 pack as well. Thanks Bobby!

1 Like

Thanks for the continued support every year Paul! Happy Berserking!

Loved the Napa last year. Going to try the Oakville this year!

The Oakville is now hitting it’s stride. Glad to hear your back for another year Chris! Happy Berserking!

Order some black powder & bolt of cloth.
Opened up bottle of virtue &Vice for Christmas Dinner was wine of the night outclassing much pricier heavy hitters.
Will need to coordinate shipping address depending on travel schedule.

They were great. Ordering more now!

Rick rolling in strong at the end! Thank you sir.