Black Powder - Oakville Cabernet - EXTENDED THROUGH THE WEEKEND - Up to 50% Off

Do I need to use a coupon code to get the shipping included?

Yes, “BD14” Jared

ordered the Black Powder Oakville wine last year - this is a very good QPR wine, especially at berserker day pricing

Order for 1 of each 3 pack… Congrats and can’t wait to try. CHEERS!

1 Like

Thank you! Trying an Oakville pack.

Missed out on this one last year but am grabbing a 3 pack of each this year!

I enjoyed a bottle of the Oakville myself last night. That wine is tasting great. Enjoy! Jared

1 Like

In for the Napa. Thanks!

Loved the Black Powder Oakville last year… so much that my wife instructed me to buy more! Order is in. Thanks Bobby!

An explosive morning so far! Thanks for the orders Jared, Jack, MatMc, and JohnnyO…among many others!

Very excited to try this! Thanks for the great deal!

1 Like

Put a 3 pack in for me yesterday and another for a friend today! Keep up the good work Bobby!:wine_glass::+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the great offerings. Can’t wait to open a bottle!

1 Like

I’m going to have to call my wholesale accounts…Oakville is almost sold out. I would rather it go to you all anyway. Thanks for the love everyone!

Order placed and looking forward to tying Black Powder - Thank you for participating!

Awesome deal! Looking forward to enjoying the wines!

Thank you Danny and Dave. Happy to get some great wines in cellar that don’t break the bank. Enjoy!

Excited to have a 3-pack of the 2019 Oakville! Nice!!!

1 Like

Bobby - can you provide a little more information about these cabs? Tasting notes, stylistic similarities/differences to Chiron cab, etc.?

Thanks!

1 Like

Super Excited to try the Oakville thanks @Bobby_Moy !!

1 Like