Brevity - Long on Quality, Short on Gimmicks - EXTENDED THROUGH THE WEEKEND

Hello and Happy Berserker Day 14!

My name is Bobby Moy and I am the owner and winemaker for Brevity. We are a small winery located in the Napa Valley that makes Brevity as well as our other labels CHIRON and Black Powder (both labels are represented here today as well (CHIRON Offer) and (Black Powder Offer). Our mission is to create approachable and balanced Burgundian wines from great vineyards in California. Brevity is currently in its second vintage and has enjoyed success from the start. All three wines, received 91 points and “Editors Choice” from Matt Kettman of Wine Enthusiast.

Brevity aims to be a stunner for the price point. I am a Napa native and have worked up and down the West Coast making wine with Joel Aiken, Frederic Delivert, Thomas Rivers Brown, and Corey Beck among others. From these relationships, I have been fortunate to have access to some of the best vineyard sources in California. Brevity is a testament to these efforts. Please let us know what you think of these wines when you pop a bottle and share with friends.

Welcome Berserkers to BD14 and Brevity’s offerings!
Click Here for Cellar Tracker Reviews for Brevity

UP TO 50% OFF - When you consider ALL OFFERS INCLUDE SHIPPING (CONUS)

MUST USE COUPON CODE “BD14” AT CHECKOUT FOR FREE SHIPPING

Brevity Russian River – Four Pack - Regularly $160 + shipping of $35…offered today at $99 with shipping included!
2 x 2020 Pinot Noir from Russian River (regularly $42 SRP) 225 cases made
2 x 2020 Chardonnay from Russian River (regularly $38 SRP) 175 cases made
Click Here to Order $99 Today Only

Brevity “Burgundian” – Six Pack Regularly $236 + shipping of $50…offered today
at $150 with shipping included!

2 x 2018 Pinot Noir from Mission Ranch Vineyard (regularly $38 SRP) 600 cases made
2 x 2020 Pinot Noir from Russian River (regularly $42 SRP) 225 cases made
2 x 2020 Chardonnay from Russian River (regularly $38 SRP) 175 cases made
Click Here to Order $150 Today Only

FINAL CALL: 2018 Pinot Noir “Mission Ranch Vineyard” Monterrey County - 6 pack
Regularly $228 + shipping…Offered today @ $150
This wine is firing on all cylinders right now. 600 cases were made. SOON TO BE SOLD OUT FOREVER
Wine Enthusiast gave it 91pts and Editors Choice. It’s rich and delicious. My wife’s favorite go-to wine in our house. It’s $25/btl to your door. No-Brainer. Do it.
Click Here to Order $150 Today Only
Did you buy it? No? Becuase I will be just fine if you didin’t. I could pop this everyday of the week and be quite content. So thank you for leaving some for me.

Lastly, I hold a raffle after the event for everyone that replies to this thread telling the Berserker world how stoked they are on picking up some of these offers. For every order, you get one entry. So, that includes Black Powder and Brevity too! The winner will receive a signed Magnum of Grenache! I will let you all know who won the raffle after the 49ers beat the Eagles this Sunday.

MUST USE COUPON CODE “BD14” AT CHECKOUT FOR FREE SHIPPING

We have a lot of trouble shipping to the following states: AL, AR, DE, KY, MS, OK, RI, UT … if
you live in one of these states and want our wine please DM me

Orders will be processed within the next week and shipped by our fulfillment center around April 10th. I will send you a reminder the week before shipment. Let me know if any of you need to place a hold at that time. Otherwise, you will be notified upon shipment with a tracking number. PLEASE use a BUSINESS address if at all possible.

I can’t thank Todd and the rest of the Cru enough for creating a rich community of wine lovers that has thrived for the last 14 years!
Holler at me if you have any issues with ordering: bobby@chiron.wine c:805.215.8283

1 Like

Bobby,

No Monterey PN this year?!?!?! It was awesome!

Jorge, I have 10 cases left out of the 600 bottled. It’s available in the 6 pack offer. And it is tasting SO GOOD right now.

1 Like

in for a 6 pack - excited to sample your wine!

Thank you for the order Marc! I think you will be very happy with that sample pack! Cheers

1 Like

Fan of the Chiron grenaches, now looking forward to your Pinot and Chard. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the order Geoff and the continued support!

Bobby is a master of customer service! He spent about 15 minutes on the phone helping me figure out things.

Look forward to getting a case of Pinot and Chard!

2 Likes

Ordered some of this last year and have to say they live up to their mission - great wines at great prices. A price point that my wife can grab off the rack without getting glared at by me, but oh so good when its cracked open. On my last bottle from last year so in for a restock! 2 of the 4-packs ordered!

That was a fun phone call Jorge! Thanks for supporting what I do! I look forward to more ITB convos in the future.

Ordered a 4 pack to try out! Excited! Thanks

In for a 4-pk, thanks Bobby!

1 Like

In for a Burgundian 6 pack. Looking forward to trying for the first time.

Thanks Peter! Let the fun begin!

I am super happy to see the Mission Ranch Pinot available. That was one of our favorites out of an assortment of Bobby’s wines we picked up last year. The last bottle was the best (maybe 2 months ago), so it’s in a very nice spot right now.

1 Like

Thanks Nate, that was a late-night decision…oh 7 hours ago…to give the people what they want!

1 Like

Ah, OK! I thought the fact that I didn’t see it yesterday was due to my own incompetence! :laughing:

Ordered the 6 pack to try. Thanks

you’re still incompetent… :crazy_face:

1 Like