CHIRON - Cabernet and Grenache @ up to 60% OFF - EXTENDED THROUGH THE WEEKEND

Hi Bobby,
Quick question. I was looking at your website and was curious about tasting at the winery. Can we just pop in or should we make a reservation when we are in town this summer?

2 Likes

Hi Dane, I do all the tastings myself. Thus, they are by appointment only. Just shoot me an email bobby@chiron.wine when you have some dates you are working with and we can see what works best for both of us. I would love to host you!

1 Like

I’ve ordered Bobby’s grenaches the past two years(this makes year #3) and really enjoyed them. You won’t be disappointed!

3 Likes

We so enjoyed Bobby’s wines last year, and enjoyed visiting the winery just as much. Excited to get these as well!

1 Like

In for a pack of the library grenache, but stupidly forgot to use BD14 for free shipping. Doh. Excited to try the wines though!

No problem Sophie. I just refunded the shipping for you. Thank you so much for the order! Don’t forget to check out our awesome offers for our other brands: Black Powder and Brevity

1 Like

Nate, excited you selected pick up! It’s been too long since you’ve stopped by. Thanks for the solid order bud

2 Likes

Nice. My unofficial brick oven pizza wine. :muscle:

Go Brock Purdy.
GO CHIEFS!!!

Absolutely Matt! That Grenache goes with pizza all day, every day. Thanks for the order!

1 Like

big fan of “Paint of Moonlight”

1 Like

Gotta go with Offer 7

1 Like

This year will be our 9th harvest at Pelkan Ranch. Just a wonderful vineyard! I’m glad we can show people the potential of Knights Valley cab in the “Paint of Moonlight” bottling. Thanks for supporting us since BD10 Mark.

1 Like

Amazing - thank you! May be back with more at my next work break…

1 Like

Bobby is not under the radar any more and rightfully so. His wines are glorious.

I drank the 2017 Nectar Dance and 2018 “Last Dance” Chardonnays as well as the BD13 Grenaches and really enjoyed them… I’m in for the 2021 “Unfamiliar Truth” Grenache deal and am passing on the Chardonnay only because I’m over-stocked in that category.

Haven’t touched the BD13 “Paint of Moonlight” Three Pack Vertical yet but I can’t say no to this generous 2020 Cab deal. Bobby’s been a pleasure to work and you can trust him when he says smoke taint won’t be an issue.

You’re the best Ray! Thanks and Happy Berserking!

Rick knows what’s up! Just let me know when you need more Chardonnay sir. I do have a few Mags of “Last Dance” stashed away. I could be convinced to let one go…

1 Like

In for the #7 Library Pack! Cheers Bobby

1 Like

Real happy for a final restock of the delicious 15 Unfamiliar Truth. Thanks for the offer.

1 Like

Thanks Stephen! #drinkmoregrenache

2 Likes