You know you're a wineberserker when . .

These could also be evidence of being a lawyer. :joy:

2 Likes

… When you’ve started a thread to rant about UPS or FedEx.

1 Like

FIFY

1 Like

FIFY2

What is that besides Dom? :wink:

… When you’ve posted a suggested improvement for CellarTracker and asked why Eric hasn’t already thought of it.

(Which is invariably followed by a reply from Eric explaining that he has.)

When one of the first things you check every morning is “Others On My Wines” in CT to see any new notes.

When CT doesn’t mean Connecticut or Court.

5 Likes

When it takes so much time and effort to move boxes out of your storage to try to locate a particular bottle in one of the bins/shelves behind all the boxes that you decide just to go to your favorite store and buy something new to drink that night.

3 Likes

:joy:

…you go to the restaurant website three days before your reservation to pick your wines

8 Likes

You drop off your wine at the BYOB restaurant a week in advance, with extremely specific instructions for the somm on how it is to be stored, handled, decanted and served… with a promise of a BIG glass as well as the big tip if the somm does everything right.

2 Likes

Or look at the wine list and say, I have these at home too

2 Likes

Yeah that gets me too.

2 Likes

… when you name all of your children after vineyard sites and/or wine regions.

… when you do more due diligence on your offsite wine storage facility than you do on your childrens’ babysitters.

… when you get stressed out at a restaurant sharing a bottle with non-wino friends because you want to let the wine open up properly while the waiter keeps pouring “your share” to the others.

… when you get irritated while calling up a restaurant asking for their corkage policy and the person on the other end doesn’t know what you are talking about.

1 Like

Sorry pal, i know you’re probably joking…but ive gotta draw the line somewhere, ha! Take my Berserker Card if you must :rofl:

Haha my kids are still too young for baby sitters, but I do remember how many questions I had for the storage company… so I hope I can find a babysitter who is willing to be put thru the ringer!

When someone makes a CellarTracker suggestion, and you tell them to post it in the CellarTracker forum, not here.

2 Likes

…when not buying wine on BD15 means 4 cases.

6 Likes

If there’s a cheeseberserkers, I’d love to know!

And then start ranting about the markups.

2 Likes