VIRAGE Napa Valley - Right Bank Built to Age - RAID MY LIBRARY @25-35% discount +375's!

New to this forum but heard about today and decided to try it out. Ordered 12x375 of 08. Excited to try it out.

Just recently had the last of our 2007 Virage and was raving about how great it is, so we’re in for the 12-pk vertical. Love this stuff! Straddles the old world/new world line so perfectly, I just couldn’t resist.

Susan, you’re too awesome. So wonderful to have these repeat orders!! Thank you!!

Ok Ok, by customer request, just put the price of Rose’ 6-PAK back to yesterday’s preview day price of $108 :slight_smile: Can’t help myself!! Lovely peaches n cream. These direct-pressed rose’s age well. Honestly, I’m going to cry when I drink the last 2015.

Snagged some 375’s. Thanks!

Can’t resist the strong word of mouth recommendations - In for 6!

Thank you Christopher! And good choice on the 2007 vintage, honestly the winemaker’s first born has a special place in her heart…

HEY - EVERYONE HAVING TROUBLE WITH 375 CODES:

I had duplicate inventory items of rose’ 375’s. CLEARED THAT UP. Please try again!! SO sorry for hassle. Choose the vintage you want (2008 red, 2010 red, 2011 red, or 2016 Rose’) and the 375ml shows up as a format choice–little pull-down menu.

BABIES is working, I promise.

In for case and a half of the rose, and a sixer of the 2007 blend

If you haven’t had Emily’s rose, you are doing yourself a disservice, and the 2007 has become a Christmas Day tradition, pairing with an espresso rubbed prime rib

Order in for a 375 case of the rosé. Can’t wait for summer!

Yay! The coupon worked!!! Thanks Andy

Thank YOU, Emily!

Woo Hoo! Got me a 4 pack. And, Emily - let me know if you stub your toe on a lost bottle of the 2008 Barrel Select :wink:

Looks like the Rose 375s are sold out?

I told myself that I would only buy on BD if a screaming deal on half bottles came up… bam! Killer offer here, stoked to try Virage for the first time!

Ack, no, I don’t think so, no, I probably just didn’t have an accurate start count in the system. These babies are FLYING!!! Hold on… FIXED!!! No problem, I have ~15 cases left.

THANK YOU STEVE FOR ASKING!!!

OK, all ecommerce site inventory updated, sheesh, the response today is wonderful, probably should have checked those quantities, apologies if ANYONE had SOLD OUT errors–we’re CLOSE on the 2008 750’s but all else looking like should hold out for the day!

Always my favorite. Time to stock up a bit.
Thanks Emily!

Order placed.

DONT SLEEP ON THESE WINES. Had the 2007 last year and it was amazing. Reordered mid-year.

Kevin, aren’t you a sweetheart! Thanks for sharing the kind words.