VIRAGE Napa Valley - Right Bank Built to Age - RAID MY LIBRARY @25-35% discount +375's!

An ENORMOUS THANK YOU to everyone! So many heartwarming re-orders. And the trust of new customers, feeling very grateful and blessed.

HOWEVER, also TOTALLY OVERWHELMED. For those who don’t know, it’s JUST ME HERE. So I have a huge project ahead of managing the order execution. I always try to peel off the local shipments, and biz address shipments to temperate climates. But I don’t even know where to begin today. With double the order volume and different mix than I expected --way more 12PAKS, love that–I need to stock up on wine, packaging, etc. So please be patient but I WILL get as many as possible out this week.

THANK YOU!!! Feeling the Berserker love, nothing like it…

Good morning! Ruh roh! I oversold the 2010 375’s by 10 bottles. Everyone who asked me to add on for them, and there were a lot a ya, I did it manually, and the stock didn’t deduct from the online inventory. OOPS.

Seeking volunteers to swap a 2010 or two to 2011. You have to trust me the 2011 is a gorgeous wine. Ignore the industry-wide panning of the vintage for cool temps, because, remember, it’s always cool in Carneros. While folks dropped half their crop upvalley praying for heat, we were just doing our thing. And, frankly, I dropped a lot of fruit too–especially at harvest, when botrytis was setting in, we shook every vine before picking. And, here’s the results:

The press:

• 2010 (WE87, W&S88, AnthonyDiasBlue91, RobertWhitley93) Wide range! It’s very ripe, heady, more typical hedonistic Napa Valley, delicious and lots of CT notes
  • 2011 (WE91,W&S92) The structure is beautiful. Truly. Just nobody tasting it yet and writing CT notes, still working through their 2007-2010.

BOTH these wines are better than the 2008 in 375, hence the deeper discount on 2008, so if you’ll please swap me a 2010 or two for 2011, I’ll ALSO swap out a like # of baby 2008’s - you know who you are, the 4-4-4 375 people, I need to move you to 5-2-5 or 3-2-7. WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. Even one. I’m swamped organizing orders, labels, packing, shipping. But will be emailing mea culpas as needed.

It would be absolutely no problem to replace with a FULL 750 or two, except it’s a mess to ship. And I know you really wanted the half bottle. SO SORRY. But happy to do it for two bottles and I’ll just ship a second box, a 2-pak of 2010 750s. Ugh!!!

So sorry, the 375 offer EXPLODED on me and I lost control of it. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.

Oh how I love to publicly humiliate myself.

Here’s a little pick me up for ya:

I was just crowned BD Champ, and you were my biggest purchase of the day, and that was before the bourbon started kicking in!! [cheers.gif]

Can’t wait for both the Rose and 2007 Red to arrive!!

We opened a bottle of the rose tonight (I did wait one day after receiving them…) - fantastic! Citrus on the nose, great balance of fruit and acidity. Thankfully we have five more bottles.

Order another case while you have the chance - Your bottles will be gone by June!!

My Virage vertical (08, 10, 12) arrived last week, and I was able to resist for a bit. The 08 was was fantastic. Thanks again for the BD10 deal.
34186037-A574-4054-B1B4-42880A305C05.jpeg
99686B02-64C2-4783-A8FF-F033566AA670.jpeg

If you haven’t had Emily’s 2007 red blend, you owe it to yourself to seek it out… It has become our Christmas Day wine with an espresso-rubbed prime rib

Wish I had ordered more. Lovely stuff.

The rose is killer too