VIRAGE Napa Valley - Right Bank Built to Age - RAID MY LIBRARY @25-35% discount +375's!

In for a 6-pack vertical of 2008, 2010, and 2012.

I’m in for a 4 pack. Please hold until spring weather.

In for a six pack 10, 11 and 12, it’s good to be back thanks Emily!

You got it Lonnie, thank you so much!! [thumbs-up.gif]

Yay, Scott’s back! Happy Berserker Day!!

OK, everyone, I’m tweaking… TEASER: Adding a 375ml deal, 12-pack cases at 35-50% discount!!!
2008 Red Blend 50% off $15.00ea
2010 Red Blend 35% off $19.50ea
2011 Red Blend 35% off $19.50ea
and
2016 Rose’ 35% off = $9.10ea
Fun in small packages!!!

Choose the wines individually (i.e., not by case, if you want a full case of one vintage, enter QTY 12 please not the “case” option, can also mix and match as long as total = 12 bottles)
COUPON CODE = BABIES

These are BEAUTIFUL bottles, the reds are in Italian glass, elegant packaging, and the rose’s are just too cute for words. The perfect lunch-for-two, or first course wine!

Tasting thoughts? The 2008’s are ready to drink! For sure maturing a little ahead of the 750’s. I just had a 2007 in 375 two weeks ago, celebrating a special occasion - I only have 6 left, sorry, my personal stash - and it was FANTASTIC. So these are not dead!! I just want to simplify inventory; warehousing costs for small volume items has become RIDICULOUS.

Ooh! 375s of rosé?!

I’ve only had your rosé once - with Merrill Lindquist at Solage - but I thought it was delicious.

Andy

Hi Andy! Right? What could be more fun than a 375 of Rose’… It’s not drinking! It’s only rose’ and only a half-bottle. They are just REALLY REALLY CUTE. Pretty glass, no chunky fat half-bottles.

Yes, Solbar at the Solage Resort sold my rose’ by the glass for a long time; lately, they are partial to pouring wines produced by ‘members’ which is above my pay grade. But I LOVE that place, delicious brunch. And lovely happy hour. I’d kill to have my wine back on the list. Maybe Merrill will put in a word for me…

Emily - they have changed sommeliers/wine buyers again. I am not a member (although they treat me as a member) - I am a member at Meadowood, which is where Scott, the old Somm/buyer has gone. Your rose is perfect for a by-the-glass wine. I am happy to help at either location - just get in touch with me.

Merrill–You’re the sweetest!! My rose’ and red wines are both served at Meadowood!! I love Scott, and Brittany the cafe’ somm. Very proud to be on Meadowood list. But let’s definitely have a BerserkerDay post-party VERY soon at Solage!! About time :slight_smile:

I picked up a 4-pack of some of the cabs–I’m excited about them.

Emily, what is your recommended drinking window on these?

Thank you Keith! I find the 2007 just SINGING right now, super lush and mouthfilling all at a few minutes open, and still developing in the glass over the course of dinner, so perhaps can hold longer, though almost sold out. I would drink in this order: 2008, 2007, 2010, 2011.

Emily - hard to resist the 375s - what is the case price on the 2010s?

Emily - I cant seem to find the link to the 375 rosés. Probably my bad, but can you lend a hand?

Thanks!
Andy

The 375’s are a choice in the DROP DOWN menu for Format as you Add to Cart

Here’s a direct link for the Rose’s (fingers crossed)Rose Babies

Hi David!! $234

thanks - I’ll take a case of the 2010s then - but it is showing up as $60 a case in the shopping cart.

and when I change the 1 to 12 it comes up as $720

Hmm. I’ve tried to add 12x375 of the rose to my cart on my iPhone and now my laptop without success. It just keeps adding a single 750 instead, even though it allows me to select the 12x375 option. Not sure how to get them to the cart…

In for 4 :slight_smile: