THE WINE CHECK’s cooked up a HOT deal for YOU! And they're shipping February 10th!

I already have 2 Winechecks and I’ve already put Salty Dick’s in my mouth. What do I have to do to get an apron? Full price even.

You get one for free, you know that! Berserker all-star that you are…

1 Like

Just look at that beauty in the vineyard (Sangiacomo) amidst the mustard! @Brian_Tuite , you can pick up from my house some Thursday when you’re driving by. I’ll get it on the website for everyone else with just a usps small box flat shipping rate.

1 Like

I’m proud to say I was one of the Wine Check’s earliest supporters many years ago. In the years since, I put my Wine Check through the wringer and it always worked like a champ. Sturdy, compact and good looking, like @Shawnda_H herself. :+1:

I’ll pay for it!

@JasonB , that means a lot coming from the big Dick’s himself! “Sturdy”, I must get that from the German/Danish side. LOL! Eat a Bag of Dick’s Potato Chips: Free Shipping + a KRUG Raffle! (Dick's is a Newbie)

Thursday around noon! Be there or be square. I’ll pick up lunch if you want.

Boom! BD APRON @Ryan_Mills and all others that already have The Wine Check. Apron only offer to cover just shipping and handling for WineBerserker members ONLY. Tomorrow, cost goes up to include the apron. :smiley: (while supplies last)

Woohoo! Just submitted my order - I’m so excited about this. Thank you @Shawnda_H!

@Ryan_Mills , It over charged you. I’ve since fixed it and I’ll include a check for the difference. @ToddFrench is usually in charge of the website and this is why. But he’s a little busy today with other stuff. LOL!

I just checked, you fixed it!

No worries at all - thank you!

1 Like

@Brian_Tuite , YES! We can have lunch on the patio, weather looks ok thus far. :slight_smile:

I couldn’t resist, I ordered one. I’ll pick up an Elite and gift this one when it comes available.
Thank you!

Thanks, Jeff! It was the apron, wasn’t it? :wink:

Keep an eye out for the new Elite with amazing thermal protection. Actually, I’ll ping you here on WB as soon as we have it in our hands!

Happy wine travels!

1 Like

The VERY BEST way to travel with your wine!!! Mine has traveled by car, plane, and ship starting with the first Wine Check and every bottle has arrived in perfect condition to enjoy! If you like/love wine, you need at least one of these!!!

1 Like

And the winner of the NEW Elite 3.0 with passive thermal protection is… @PedroHB

We are SO excited for this product and can’t wait to get it to you, Pedro! Just in time for your Summer travel.

Amazing, super excited to try (and use) the elite 3.0 as well!!

Cheers and have a great weekend :partying_face:

Is there a way to get the Elite with the BD discount?

1 Like

@Marshall_Manning , are you asking about the new Elites with thermal protection that will be available in March/April? Perhaps! Will get back to you and the others who asked privately right here on the thread. :cheers: