THE WINE CHECK’s cooked up a HOT deal for YOU! And they're shipping February 10th!

@Marshall_Manning , are you asking about the new Elites with thermal protection that will be available in March/April? Perhaps! Will get back to you and the others who asked privately right here on the thread. :cheers:

Yes, those look really handy.

1 Like

I’d be interested in that too.

@Marshall_Manning and @MChang , I’ve made them available on the website after @ToddFrench rallied for the Berserkers. Note that the pictures are not yet updated to show the new thermal protection but the footprint and it’s outer appearance are the same. SO easy to load, especially when driving around to wineries. And we’re super impressed with it’s performance already! Let me know if there are any issues with the promocode.

I ordered it, requested the insert but wasn’t sure if that was necessary? I’m assuming this is the same product I did the focus group on last year?

@MChang , It’s function: purpose and performance are the same but it’s soft-sided like the 2.0 Elite making it collapsible without a shipper insert. Fly with 6, Drive with 12.

We opted against the hardsided case because it was becoming too costly to be marketable and didn’t provide advantage over Elite 3.0. However, we are maintaining that relationship, collaboration and technology and may use it in the future.

I’m here both on this thread, and privately to answer any questions you have. And by phone, too: 707.343.9463 is The Wine Check line which I’ve forwarded to my cell phone to be available. :slight_smile:

So the polypropylene insert fits inside the shipper which fits inside the wine check elite?

M

Most any upright 6-bottle wine shipper insert will do/fit. We are currently using and selling a strong, coated (and still recyclable) stand up pulp that has a middle piece which prevents the piston-effect, or vertical movement within the cavity. The new Elite is outfitted with thermal material which is sewn into the bag and dividers (dividers are for 12 bottle transport - driving).

Guess what?

And @Adam_H is first to pick his up - today! Rest are shipping to you…early :smiley:

Then there’s THIS guy…

1 Like

And @Adam_H with a pickup at the warehouse - holla!!

1 Like

Folks, if you ordered a non WineBerserkers Wine Check, you may not know that they weren’t going to ship until both the WineBerserkers Wine Checks and the Aprons were screened. They all went out yesterday, way ahead of schedule. Sorry that we didn’t make shipping times more clear for those not purchasing WineBerserkers Wine Checks!

Happy wine travels!

1 Like

I do NOT recommend trying this at home, but it’s pretty impressive to see a Wine Check safely protect every single bottle from an ELEVEN FOOT DROP! This drop test has never been done with wine before…

Any bubbles in there? :wink:

The brand new Wine Check Elites with THERMAL PROTECTION are shipping tomorrow (again, ahead of schedule)! Because WineBerserkers are ever in-the-know, the secret code name for the new Elite is “Disco”; when you open it, you’ll know why. Thermal tests and charts forthcoming.

True to all Wine Checks, the new Elites are safe, green, economical and made for-the-people! And they’re ethically manufactured in Indonesia by our factory-partner that’s solar powered, has three ISO and bluesign certifications. That’s how we roll, with our wine.

@PedroHB, please DM me the address that you’d like your Wine Check Elite shipped to.