THE WINE CHECK’s cooked up a HOT deal for YOU! And they're shipping February 10th!

Gah! Such a great product. I started clicking around and the Elite is what I need for bouncing down the streets schlepping wine from city to city. Any chance you can open it up for pre-sell? I’ll pick up 2. Sorry to even ask and thanks for humoring me.

JLT

2 Likes

Jeff, how quickly do you need it? I promise to reach out to you as soon as they’re in our hot little hands but that’s currently scheduled to be late March.

2 Likes

Can always use another one of these! Thank you!

I’ve got events in Mexico late April. I can slum it with shipper boxes until then.
Thanks!

Excellent! We’ll have them by then and the passive thermal protection will be key in Mexico. Arriba!!

1 Like

Planning a “next-level” drop test.

2 Likes

Just ordered but forgot to add the BD14 discount code at checkout. Is there a way to add it after the fact?

@NicholasP , I cancelled the order and you re-order with the code. Sorry for the extra work but I’ll send you a little extra something with your Wine Check. :cheers:

this still scares me to death, but it’s not much further (if at all) than the Australian drop test!

…only about 7times higher. LOL @EliseNerlove and Ken would do it in a second. #nofear

1 Like

What? I thought they dropped it from 15-20 feet, no?

We might want to do the window on the 2nd ‘floor’ instead :crazy_face:

Hold on, YOU did the extra work for him and HE gets the extra little something??

I see he’s smart enough to get the Wine Berserkers Wine Check - noice!

Oh no worries - it was my own fault! Thanks for taking care of that and I just resubmitted with the code lol.

Thanks again!

1 Like

@ToddFrench Thanks for confirming / sharing your experiences!

I’m in for two, one for me, and one for my dad – all the comments about these being borrowed got me thinking…

@Shawnda_H I am local-ish (East Bay) and will be sure to email you in advance of any potential pickup in Sonoma

@Shawnda_H Would love to be around for the drop test. Team #nofear!

Sounds good, @PedroHB ! Give us a couple weeks to get them screened and ready. The warehouse on 8th St East in Sonoma is super easy to find (but note that we’re around the backside of the building). Very much looking forward to meeting you then/here!

1 Like

Already have a Wine Check that I bought in Napa (which I love) otherwise I’d be pulling the trigger on this. However, I’m really digging that apron…

1 Like

@Ryan_Mills , my title is Creator of Customer Happiness. If you want an apron, I will find a way. Working to get it on website now. :cheers:

2 Likes

@EliseNerlove , I’ve seen video of you on the ski slopes, on all kinds of winery equipment, etc. Inspiring and terrifying at the same time!

1 Like