THE WINE CHECK’s cooked up a HOT deal for YOU! And they're shipping February 10th!

EXCLUSIVE BD14 OFFER Read through to the end for surprise gift and bonus drawing:

When we started The Wine Check in 2010, almost nobody traveled with wine, because there wasn’t a safe, reliable, reusable and affordable piece of wine luggage…until we created one. Now, we’re quite confident every single person reading this has traveled with wine, and if you aren’t traveling with a Wine Check, here’s your chance!

The Wine Check is a simple but brilliant piece of luggage that houses standard wine shippers and provides wheels, handles and a pull strap for traveling with wine. The Wine Check makes travel fun and is the official partner of Alaska Airlines’ Wine Flies Free™ program. AND, The Wine Check has the Berserker badge of approval for its safety, value, and ethical, green manufacturing*. And is collapsible for storage!

20% off your beloved all-black Wine Check, Alaska Airlines Wine Flies Free ™ Wine Check, OR The BRAND NEW WineBerserkers Wine Check (with or without shipper insert)! PROMO CODE: BD14 at checkout www.TheWineCheck.com WineBerserker Wine Checks available through Sunday, 1/29/23 ONLY!

wbwc

Wine Berserkers BD14 Wine Check BUY HERE

bbwccombo

Wine Check Black with black mini logo BUY HERE

alaskawc

Alaska Airlines Wine Flies Free Wine Check BUY HERE

If you need a wine shipper insert be sure to order your Wine Check with one. There is an option for with or without for each item. Our wine shippers are stand up pulp with a double wall outer box and are mega-strong!

SURPRISE GIFT!

We KNOW Berserkers love to cook, so we’re including a FREE WINEBERSERKERS APRON with each Wine Check purchased! Aprons are sold out, Sorry!

BUT THERE’S MORE! - Bonus Drawing (Read on to see if the winner was YOU!)

Each purchase will also buy you a chance to win the new Wine Check Elite 3.0, The FIRST wine luggage with passive thermal protection! (Available April 2023). The record high temperatures are undeniably affecting grape growing but ALSO our need to protect wine once purchased. No more worrying about the wine in your car when you’re on a road trip; no more cumbersome luggage which requires large amounts of space and time to load; no more ice packs (which become heat packs over time). Just drop your wine in and you’re ready to roll, or fly to any destination without concern for the heat in your trunk or on the tarmac.

And the winner is…Pedro Hernandez-Bachen! Congratulations!!!

Note on Ethical Manufacturing…
*The Wine Check is manufactured in Indonesia. While our cost is higher than manufacturing in other countries, we carefully selected our factory for its ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001 and Bluesign certifications as well as being solar powered. **Don’t be fooled by the wannabe, cheap knock-off! **

GET TO KNOW US, connect and have some fun!

Learn more about us on our YouTube Playlist and subscribe to our new YouTube channel

We’ve been slow to social, but we’ve got some great, fun and informative content coming… Find us on Instagram

4 Likes

Good morning - is the site reflecting correct shipping amount? $38 to ship the WB bag? They look great btw!

This is a no-brainer purchase for any and all wine lovers. If I already didn’t own 8+ wine checks, I’d be buying. Maybe I shouldn’t say this as they’ll figure out a way to change it - but the wine checks are so durable there is no need to buy new ones. :airplane:

1 Like

The shipping is a live UPS quote that’s subsidized (we put in smaller dimensions to cover a percentage). Shipping rates are insane right now and I wish we could absorb more. Where do you live? Do you have a wine shipper box? It’s significantly less to ship without the insert. If you don’t you can often get them free from small wine shops, wine storage facilities, etc. Here to help, let me know how!

As has been discussed with the sellers, major carriers are KILLING small businesses with their insane rates, particularly on dimensional weight. They reward the big box stores like Amazon, and punish small business. Hate it.

2 Likes

I love my wine check, it’s been all over the country with me! This is an incredible BD14 listing, Shawnda. New goal for next year’s BD listing – acquire a photo of a model named Todd and include in offer. Way to be an inspiration to the newbies, and Happy BerserkerDay.

1 Like

I have to admit! I went looking for the Apron Pic!! I expected it to be him gilling up a bunch of Morgan Ranch Tomahawks!!!

1 Like

HA! He HATES his picture taken. But I will help you trick him!

Love my wine checks and used them to bring a few cases back during my trip to Champagne. I also use them to transfer bottles to my offsite. Also I really like the stemware carrier they make! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Shawnda
The price for shipping on the WB wine check is exactly the same, whether I choose insert box or not, $37.65. Shipping to FLA

1 Like

Likely because we subsidize “with shippers” considerably more with inputting smaller dimensions. For some ups zones it looks like that. But I want to double check when I return from Napa. Can you DM me your address?

I have a wine check elite. It’s sensational, well made, has handled brutal abuse by bag handlers, has taken epic tumbles out of baggage claims. It remains in superb condition after four years of heavy use.

It’s flown from DFW to a half dozen states on the eastern seaboard. It’s flown to Hawaii full of champagne three separate times. It’s flown to Cali wine country a few times. The thing is a beast. Once, I even had to drink all the wine I brought, ditch the champagne styro case inside, and stuff it full of things I bought during vacation, which included some extremely fragile coral pieces and a huge conch shell because I’m a basic bitch and that stuff looks awesome on my book shelves.

Handled that like a champ too.

It is very much worth the money (and the shipping fee). Also, flipping the innards to go from a 12 bottle carrier to a 6 bottle styro shipper for extra protection takes about 30 seconds and is really easy. It’s a great product, and one I’d recommend to anyone who likes to drink good wine and who travels a bit.

3 Likes

I finally picked up one the fancy Wineberserkers Wine Checks. I’ve been that guy for years borrowing them from friends. In fact I think I have Sean’s in my basement.

And I know I won’t ever look as good as Todd with the Apron, but I look forward to sporting it with pride.

1 Like

K John (that’s a total DJ name), LOVE hearing about your experience with the Elite. @ToddFrench created it with care for flying with 6 or driving with 12 bottles. They’ll be back in April but in their new super-hero armor! Passive thermal protection! We screened the prototype and had to double check that the mega-hot flash was actually on because you couldn’t feel it. After being at IPNC this year in 110 degree heat, we KNOW how badly this product is needed. Stay tuned, DJ friend!

1 Like

We’re pretty convinced that it’s the most borrowed luggage in the world. We take frequent calls of people confessing to borrowing and not wanting to return a Wine Check. Or, folks lending and not remembering who to. LOL!

I don’t have an apron-physique either, but I do have a beautiful French antique cutting board/shield. :wink:

3 Likes

Love my wine check. Taken it to and fro Europe 3 times and it gets tons of jealous stares.

Can experienced travelers share how they use these? I’m very intrigued but tend to travel light.
I’d imagine one could collapse and store in suitcase on way over to destination, and buy wine and check the bag separately on the return?

Nola, ask @ToddFrench about the meat I asked him to hold for the pic. He was staying at my friend’s house and it was in their freezer. He absolutely REFUSED, even as a joke. LOLOL

Not without bias, but exactly what you said, yes. I’ve traveled with a folded Wine Check in my big suitcase, then getting a shipper box at my destination, filling it with wine, and checking it! That’s the design.

4 Likes