Tekstura Wine Co (Eola-Amity Hills)

A Brief History
My wife and I purchased the Redford-Wetle vineyard in early 2021. The vineyard has Gamay, Albarino, Sauvignon Blanc, and Pinot Noir. It was planted in 2006 by Myron Redford and has been organic since inception.

I’ve kept a running history with some updates if you want to read more about our road here - Tekstura Wine Co - Running History

Jared Etzel (Domaine Roy, Beaux Freres, etc) is our winemaker and the wine is made at Sequitur (Mike Etzel’s newer place).

Winemaking Style
We believe in a minimal intervention style of winemaking. The reds are fermented in concrete and aged in neutral oak. The whites are barrel fermented in neutral oak. Balance is what we strive for.

Notable Reviews
This is the big special at the bottom. Review just came out on Wednesday
95pts Wine Spectator Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hills Redford-Wetle Vineyard 2021
This compelling wine shows impressive structure and polish, with multilayered raspberry and blueberry flavors. Reveals notes of forest floor, crushed rock and black tea as this builds richness and tension toward medium-grained tannins. Drink now through 2033. 455 cases made.

2021 Eagle’s Crown Pinot Noir 94pts WS
Combining density with richness and polish, this Pinot’s dynamic cherry and pomegranate flavors take on stony minerality and forest floor accents while building tension toward medium-grained tannins. Best from 2025 through 2032. 230 cases made.

2021 WV Pinot Noir 94pts Wine Spectator

This seductive red offers a satiny texture and a generous, elegant structure. Shows polished flavors of raspberry and pomegranate laced with orange peel, black tea and dusky spice notes. Finishes with refined tannins. Drink now through 2032. 248 cases made.

2021 Albariño - 96WA - The 2021 Albariño Redford-Wetle Vineyard, whole cluster pressed and fermented in barrel, offers a singular, kaleidoscopic expression. The nose is bursting with tropical fruit, lemongrass, beeswax and candle smoke aromas, and the medium-bodied palate mirrors the aromatic intensity with its concentrated, floral fruit. It has refreshing acidity and a pleasantly grippy texture that pushes the finish on and on. I’ve never had such an exotic version of varietal Albariño!

You can read some of Rich Brown’s reviews of our wine Here

2021 Gamay WA92 Medium ruby, the 2021 Gamay Noir Redford-Wetle Vineyard is scented of pomegranate and rhubarb with touches of flint, potpourri and tea leaves, and the palate is light-bodied, chalky and fresh with delicate, perfumed fruit and a spicy finish.

2022 Beacon Hill Chardonnay WE93 - Editor’s Choice If you enjoy the elegant coconut perfume issued by Bumble and bumble’s Creme De Coco Shampoo, you must try this wine. A perfect coconut aroma blends seamlessly with icy lemon granita and aloe vera notes. A lightning bolt of acidity drives flavors like ripe nectarines, wet slate, rosemary and lime. Lather up. - Michael Alberty

2022 Pinoriño WE92 “Hidden Gem”- I named this wine “k.d. Lang,” because it is absolute torch and twang. The blend of 85% Pinot Noir and 15% Albariño leads with lavender, loamy soil and blackcap raspberry aromas. Then it hits with laser beam acidity and blueberry, almond biscotti, orange pekoe tea and lemon flavors. Pinoriño - ask for it by name. Michael Alberty

The Offers

We can NOT ship to: AL,AK,CT,DE,MI,MS,MT,NJ,RI,UT

We are almost out of the 2021 Albarino, only a few cases left
We have added all of our 2022 wines to a special BD15 cart, these wines have not been released yet so you can be the first!

Please use this link to go to our special cart - CLICK HERE

Offer 1 - Any 3 bottles - 15% off and $15 shipping (CONUS only) use code BD153

Offer 2 - Any 6 bottles - 20% off and $20 shipping (CONUS only) use code BD156

Offer 3 - Any 12 bottles - 25% of and $0 shipping (CONUS only) Use code B1512

Special DEAL - Buy a case of our 2021 Redford-Wetle Pinot Noir and get 30% off and FREE SHIPPING (Conus Only) Use Code BD15EA

bd15oregon
bd15pinot
bd15chardonnay

1 Like

Nice! I need to head on over a taste!

1 Like

Love the label, now I can’t wait to try the wine!

1 Like

In for 6 bottles! Thanks

1 Like

In for Albarino

1 Like

Neighbors on Eola Hills Road, wines from their fantastic Redford-Wetle vineyard. I was in a Portland area wine shop literally the other day and the owner was like - “have you had the Tekstura Gamay? Best American Gamay I’ve had!” High praise!

4 Likes

Wow that is fantastic. Not sure I would agree but I’ll take it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m really eager to try the Albarino, and the Pinots, of course.

1 Like

Just placed my first order with you! Can’t wait to try!

Thank you!

Thank you all for the orders. Really appreciate it.

1 Like

Going to be shutting the offer down at 8pm PST