Pre Berserker Day Shout Outs -- What are you excited about?

I’d be keen on learning more about that myself!

3 Likes

Luckily it doesn’t cost us a nickel each time we hit ‘refresh’!

3 Likes

I’ve giv’n her all she’s got captain, an’ I canna give her no more

4 Likes

Rich @Michael_Baryla - I’m not coming up with anything when I search for Tekstura. Am I missing something?

1 Like

Does not look like any Jasper Hill :frowning:

the new board software technically refreshes itself. Should lessen some of the load

Thanks!

I think double secret probation would be more appropriate…

1 Like

Your brother John would recommend Three Day Probation.

2 Likes

Damn y’all its Monopole/GCC day and I’m already broke as a joke from all the awesome deals. I feel terrible for not buying some of the amazing offers, but only because I’m already too deep in so many others. This appears, to me, to be the most amazing set of offers I’ve experienced so far. Really cool stuff, great discounts, great wines. Credit Card is absolutely screaming right now.

10 Likes

I feel you!

I was really excited to see greatly increased number of sparkling wine offerings, both from brokers like Stereophonic and Ansonia and others, but also Liquid Farm, Perkins Harter, Goodfellow, and others. Fun and interesting stuff.

He deserves nothing, and @Jorge_Henriquez will belittle me for giving him props, but @ToddFrench did a really great job with the offering lists. Great so far.

3 Likes

Vincent - chardonnay and pinot.
Patricia Green - anything and everything
Some interesting glassware always is welcome
Ansonia offerings have been a hit

I did miss out on some offers last year due to that darn work thing getting in the way… I know, priorities!

Would love if purchasers recommend previous favorites on the BD threads if they have had them before. Shout out a great find/favorite once you grabbed your buy. My FOMO may be in high gear as I try and still pay attention to work.

I’m 6 deep already. Probably do another 4 tomorrow.

No idea what though

I somehow managed to do 8 today. Had to laugh when I started adding them up. The memes are real.

Looks like offsite storage is in my 2024 plans!

Was only planning to do 1 wine and 1 non-wine total. So far have 5 wine and 1 non-wine. Trying to figure out where I went wrong.

3 Likes

I had a fixed limit of 2 cases. Bought 3.5 so far. Still itchy.

1 Like

I didn’t think I did that much damage and then I tallied it all up. My first BD and I get all the warnings now…

2 Likes