SF Bay Area/Peninsula March 4 OL - Yuzu

Any theme goes! :wink:

Betty,
We generally meet on a Monday.
So hopefully you can join sometime.

So what is everyone bringing?

I have a 96 Arlot Foret and something else.

01 Schloss Johannisberg Riesling Spatlese and 12 Chasselas, Dominique Lucas (from Savoie, not Switzerland).

Dagueneau Pur Sang

I hope so too, thanks!

77 Gould Campbell vintage port for dessert

1938 Huet

After recent experiences with '77s, my suggestion would be to decant it that morning and pour back into the bottle.

Good call; I’ll make sure to do that

I might be able to make it from 6-7pm.

Will likely have a couple of champers (and the wife) in hand.

Hey no groping!

Doc, stop repeating what your ladyfriend keeps telling you.

[wow.gif]

My friend Bill K, who’s attended a couple previous OLs, would like to join us. He’ll have a 2006 Heidsieck Brut Rose.

Is the list of attendees all confirmed? I need to provide the number of attendees to the owner.

I think it’s best not to count on me. Scheduling looks difficult due to other stuff going on Sunday.

Oh, we started doing that long ago neener

Confirmed with owner of Yuzu that we will be a party of 11 showing up at 6PM. Please bring cash ($80/person after tax and 25% tip) and stems. If any latecomers would like to attend, it’s not too late!

Doc Dan, I relayed your crab/shrimp allergy concerns. Was assured there will be “plenty of food”. We can let them know if you’re not feeling replete by meal’s end.

I’ll bring a couple bottles of champers and a Bourgogne Blanc.

Could someone please help me bring an extra glass? I’m going to be taking the train down and am worried about the glass surviving the ride

Also confirming that it’s Yuzu at 54 37th Ave, San Mateo

Yes, that is the address. Caltrain station within easy walking distance.

There won’t be a problem getting you a stem or two.