Pre Berserker Day Shout Outs -- What are you excited about?

You’re being generous. More like 55 :rofl:

I think Jean Edwards Cellars is offering their 2019 Stagecoach at the moment as the current release. I’ll bet the 2015 Stagecoach is fantastic.

Whatever their offer, it pays to be a MC or GCC member as they often sell out their 1st cab offer on Preview day.

As generous as John and Karen are, they usually come up with another offer on the fly to blow us Berserkers away.

Here I am last week drinking a 2011 Oakville Cab from BD 2014

2 Likes

Well that wasn’t the case with us. Sometimes we pull wine out of our personal library because Berserkers are special.

6 Likes

Is he awake yet? Canceled most of my meetings today for preview day.

1 Like

I’ve done that too!!

1 Like

Darn time zones!

1 Like

Just finishing his CrossFit session. LOL

Spoke last night and he seemed to have a handle on everything. At that moment. There’s a lot of clean up before launch.

2 Likes

I’m not impatient or anxiously waiting for BD 15 to start…kidding I have refreshed the browser 15 times in the last 15 minutes hoping that maybe Todd got an early start :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :coffee: :wine_glass: :coffee:

On this day: anxious Berserkers frantically refreshing cause a unintentional DDoS attack on Wine Berserker servers :joy:

Once this is all settled and done, I would be really interested to hear from @ToddFrench how he technically prepares for BD. Does he add servers? Upgrade servers? But that’s just the computer geek in me wondering. Probably not appropriate for a wine forum.

I’d be keen on learning more about that myself!

3 Likes

Luckily it doesn’t cost us a nickel each time we hit ‘refresh’!

3 Likes

I’ve giv’n her all she’s got captain, an’ I canna give her no more

4 Likes

Rich @Michael_Baryla - I’m not coming up with anything when I search for Tekstura. Am I missing something?

1 Like

Does not look like any Jasper Hill :frowning:

the new board software technically refreshes itself. Should lessen some of the load

Thanks!