Pre Berserker Day Shout Outs -- What are you excited about?

Preview day before Preview Day?

Keep in mind that some offers will completely sell out on Preview Day, and won’t be around on BD. In that sense, some limited offers are de facto special offers.

Having done Berserker Day for years, I can tell you that it SOUNDS complicated, but it ain’t. Look for the forums that say you can buy from them. Go to the forums. Look at stuff. Buy what you like. The only thing that’s overwhelming is the overabundance of awesomeness.

5 Likes

It is too late to upgrade on preview day…
Why not have preview day on Monday, open to everybody and attract fence sitters?
It was just a thought….

1 Like

That’s how I roll, too. I don’t think I’ll ever fully understand all the layers of previews and early offers and offers and different WBer tiers and auctions and raffles.

But you just try to be available and buy what you want and what you can.

Some years I’ve forgotten the preview day, some years I’ve forgotten the whole thing. One time I was sitting as a wedding was about to start and I realized I’d completely forgotten it was BD. I hastily made one purchase on my phone just seconds before the music started.

Was it yours ? Lol

1 Like

“I do…to Goodfellow!”

Pro tip: next time stand up and shout “I OBJECT!!!” and then run out of the room.

That will buy you like 30 minutes easy.

2 Likes

What time is the early offer posted tomorrow for Monopole/Grand Cru?

And most offered do not sell out and end up becoming Extended Offers. I completely missed BD one year and reached out to a producer who happened to make a “Berserker Cuvee” (hint, hint). He had no problem filling the order for me two days later.

1 Like

Todd has said that everything starts “around” 7:30 AM Pacific (10:30 AM Eastern).

He says that but its really when he rolls out of bed :wink:

And who is Todd again?

The guy who can change your account settings to blind you to Preview Day.

He wouldn’t….

Hmm, I haven’t received email from Hardy, Bedrock and Sandlands today. Offers and one save the date (Bedrock). Now you got me thinking this is a joke, I’ve had problems before with email offers

1 Like

Oh, he’s all about retribution.

You don’t know Todd, like we know Todd…

The hair is 35 minutes all by itself

did I see upthread that there would be an MC preview that everyone can see? or was that just an idea being floated?

That was just an idea being floated. MC offers will only be visible to MC members.