Patty Green Whiskey Distillers

Patty Green Whiskey Distillers

Whiskey. It’s here!

Visit Patty Green Distillers on Our Website

As many of you know over the past 30 months Patricia Green Cellars has been engaged in an effort to turn the lemons of the 2020 fires into lemonade. Or, better yet, to turn undrinkable, smoke-tainted wine into some of the most delicious whiskey on earth. Bold venture and a bold statement.

We have (partially) arrived and we believe we are equal to the above statements.

Attached you will find information about the 3 items pictured above, answers to every question we could think people might have and some general information about the project. It’s a little lengthy, even by our standards, but it is obviously a unique situation with a completely different set of products than what we have been making over the past 20+ years. Please, if you are interested, take the time to peruse it.

The shorthand for the purposes of this letter:

We have 2 individual Whiskeys and 1 Brandy of Pinot Noir in bottle.

They are FOR SALE

They are all limited quantities with one only being 37 cases, the Purple Karma Pinnacle Whiskey.

We will NOT be tasting them over the Open House Weekend on the 18th and 19th. However, we will take reservations for complete tastings at other times.

These are legitimately great Whiskeys and a Brandy that we are comfortable comparing to any Cognac around.

Matty and I believed SO much in this project that when, a year into this, the distillery we were contracting with came up for sale, so we bought it. That should tell you all where our belief in this project as a whole is at. We’ve literally put our money where our mouths are. Hoping you all will do the same!

**BIG ITEM: Due to many things we cannot ship bottles of spirits at this point. We’re working on it but it is simply not something that is easy to make happen. We are also not available, currently, in OLCC stores. Patricia Green Cellars is the only place to purchase these.

We have bottled the Whiskeys we believed were tasting simply amazing however we have many more varieties of barley and rye to go. We will bottle and release over the coming years as we believe they come to a place in barrel that justifies being bottled. We hope you follow us on this journey!

Please take the time to read about (and order!) the Brandy of Pinot Noir, the Multifarious Whiskey and the incredibly rare, unique and soulful Purple Karma Pinnacle Whiskey.

Sincerely,

Jim Anderson and Matt Russell

BUY NOW

Copyright (C) |2023| |PATRICIA GREEN CELLARS|. All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
15225 NE North Valley Road, Newberg, OR 97132
www.patriciagreencellars.com

https://www.patriciagreencellars.com/Buy-Our-Wines/Patty-Green-Distillers

1 Like

Order in! Now just waiting for the blueberry eau de vie!

1 Like

Our adventure in Oregon whiskey

Get this in your whiskey collection. I tried the Multifarious last night, and whoa. I’m not even sure just how to describe this, but I liked it. A lot.

1 Like

Too bad they can’t be shipped. I’d love to try a bottle of the Multifarious.

2 Likes

Bummer on shipping. Got a firm no to Texas. Had my order submitted within a couple of hours of the offer.

1 Like

We’re working on shipping. As of October 2023, the only states that provide clear, statutory authority for distilleries to legally ship spirits across their borders are Alaska, Arizona, Kentucky, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Rhode Island and Vermont (somehow this is for pre-made cocktails of a pretty low ABV only), as well as the District of Columbia.

There are places that handle a larger level of shipping but it’s both total insanity and I’m not sure how it shakes out for us but I’m willing to look into it. This could expand the total to 34 states.

It’s all really not easy.

Jim,

Lack of shipping to Texas was really my expectation. Congrats on the finished product. Sounds like it’s something special. What a fun win for you and your team.

Cheers,

John