New York City, aka Manhattan and the boroughs BYO

I’d pay a fixed $150 at other high end restaurant rather than visit this one :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ci Siamo $35 is a great option in the area around Hudson Yards. Enjoyed it a couple days ago.

KJUN Is $20 /bottle but they’ll waive it if you buy a dinner set (sets range $65-115 I think). Bring your own stems though.

Little Alley is $20 / bottle. Fantastic Shanghainese food in Murray Hill

2 Likes

Nontraditional BYO in a music shop variety show in the west village. No corkage to my knowledge… (I guess if you count $23 music tix corkage…)

Never mind the corkage, who is making the pot roast?

Just a reminder that I stopped updating this thread a long time ago.

Dan

2 Likes

Ironically, a very useful update.

3 Likes

I’ve been to this event when it was a $5 open mic and the quality of acts was … Uhh… Let’s call it inconsistent.

On the plus side, the Music Inn is a straight shot from Temperance bar, which pours BTG for 50% off after 10:30 pm.

refreshingly clear corkage policy on the first page of the wine list from mina’s new steakhouse:

To complement our wine list, we are happy to open bottles from our guest’s cellars. There is a $60 corkage fee per bottle for the first two 750 ml bottles and $125 corkage fee for each 750ml bottle thereafter.

1 Like

I recall last year quite a few places had special summer corkage deals. Has anyone seen similar this year, or is the NYC restaurant scene so hot does that anymore?

1 Like