MACDONALD on 9/20/16

I ordered so fast I do not even know what I ordered. 2013? OK. That’s good.

Got my 3. [highfive.gif]

No luck, waiting list for me… :frowning:

Order in.

Order in. Very excited.

Me too! Got my order in - but way later than in previous years - a whole 19 mins past the hour!! Losing my touch.

Order in! I had just left the office when the email came in. Ran back to my office and bingo!

Got mine in. Ordered from my phone, walking from the car to the office, because I was afraid it would sell out by the time I sat down… First year I’ve managed to order, so I’m really excited!

Also ordered by phone.

Order in.

In, thankfully after missing the last year by minutes.

Any reviews of this? Parker? Couldn’t fine anything.

Vinous 97+

Excellent customer service experience!

Order in. Missed out on the last two vintages.

+1

Haven’t been this stoked to buy $100+ Napa Cab in I don’t know how long!

Surely you jest sir.

No, none of the vintages were mentioned in the WA. Hummmm…

As a followup, a lot of these new/newer winery’s that are popping up remind me of the LA dining scene. Every new place is the place to be, gets good reviews, is packed and… then goes out of business as the next new thing/things open up. In fact, they are not driven by sustained excellence, but by hype. Not saying this is the case here, but I do see a trend in the Napa scene and I think that is one reason the many of these new wines taste exactly alike. I stopped buying Napa cabs a long time ago(except for the 10-15 year old aged ones that are often cheaper than the new releases) for that very reason. I know, I know, to each his own, bit I’m just sayin’…

Do know who the MACDONALD brothers are? While owners of a great vineyard does not necessarily make them great winemakers, I think there are enough people on this board, whom I trust more than any professional critic, that think the wine is worth the tariff, and then some.