MACDONALD on 9/20/16

I cannot wait!

Done !

Anyone have an idea what the wait time is around to get an allocation?

Had the pleasure of spending a weekend in Tahoe with Alex M and a group of other oenophiles a few weeks ago. Got a tour of the vineyards beforehand, and tasted the 2013. My advice…don’t buy it! Just kidding…it was [thumbs-up.gif] and will reward those who are willing and able to age these for a good number of years.

Alex said there are over 2000 people on the waiting list now. The increased production this year will allow for a portion of those folks to receive an allocation.

I haven’t had a chance to sample the '13 yet, and somehow that makes me more excited for this vintage!

I wonder… if I haven’t received the email, should I still keep my hopes up…
newhere

My email just hit this morning.

Having had the wine with Alex back in July, I can state categorically that the wine is not to be missed. One of the best young wines I have ever had. Period.

Easy buy on this one. The wine is spectacular!

By far the best wine I tasted in Napa last November. Special site and great people.

I’ve been looking forward to this release for almost a year now. With 227 cases of the '13 made, and assuming about 10% will be held back, approximately 800 three-packs will be available. So happy they are holding the price on this incredible wine. My easiest buy of the year. [winner.gif]

If anyone would be so kind to share a bottle I would be ever so grateful. Can pay $$$ or have lots to trade with. Thanks !

I had an opportunity to taste the '12 in the spring of 2015 and it was definitely top shelf stuff. What impressed me as well was the Alex decanted the barrel wine six hours prior to our 12pm tasting with him. Impressive.

The little white cottage is a gem! What a location!

I hope it is held for at least a day, we are flying back from Peru that day and I would hate for a flight delay to keep me from being able to buy.

Paul, call 'em . They are very helpful !

I emailed explaining the situation so hopefully they will be able to help me out. hopefully we will get in on time and it won’t be an issue.

no brainer

Order In!

Order in!

YES!

Ditto!!!