De Negoce offer (Part 2)

Rohit,
I’d send you a shipping label to take ALL the 123 off your hands. Venmo you the original charge.

Cheers, Tim

1 Like

Funny how the search function (and memory) works.

Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 10.00.38 PM

4 Likes

Appreciate the offers. I’ll keep this in mind and will reach out when I’m able to take you up.

7 Likes

Rohit,
I have a couple of lots that are not my favorite and I give them away as gifts. Housekeeper, fedex driver, handy man, etc. all seem to appreciate a bottle of wine.

8 Likes

My case is hidden very deep as everyone who commented on it at the time thought it would take forever to come around. Is it more approachable now?

1 Like

You got me! I said a few times I really liked a wine! And it was $10! What’s my punishment?

1 Like

I thought of this as well, though I don’t feel great about passing along a wine I know to be bad.

5 Likes

No punishment, but rather just some friendly advice–in future don’t ridicule or disregard an opinion that doesn’t fit yours.

5 Likes

I never did that! You must be living in a different world than I am cause I truly have no idea what on earth you are talking about. Can you point to where I “ridiculed or disagreed” w/ an opinion that didn’t fit mine in the last few posts!??! I’ve never even tried the wine I was commenting on! I was just referencing CELLAR-TRACKER REVIEWS! I didn’t disagree w/ the poster who said they didn’t like it - I just re-referenced the cellar-tracker reviews! And the one review he referenced actually liked the wine! That’s literally all I said!

2 Likes

It’s happening again. I have another shipment coming today from LTS that I did not release. DN support is gone for the weekend. This will be the first time to reject a FedEx shipment. I just don’t have room anymore.
It sure would be handy to get advance notice before FedEx gets these packages.

1 Like

Is DN support ever there?

2 Likes

Rohit, I think you’ve misinterpreted his tone. He really has not ridiculed anyone or anything.

1 Like

I think so, though #82 will certainly go the distance with age. I blindly grabbed some bottles on the way out the door for a weekend in socal. No decant, popped and poured into Hyatt bathroom tumblers. It was a couple months back, so my memory is hazy, but I recall rich ink in the glass with terrifically defined blackberry, cedar, and violets. This was a one-off from one of the many mixed cases I’ve ordered… hoping there’s an opportunity to buy more.

1 Like

Quick update. FedEx showed up maybe 20 minutes after my initial post. I rejected the shipment, sadly.
There has to be a better way. I first learned that the shipment was coming around 9:00 last night, then just over 12 hours later – it arrives. Yes, I live that close to ground zero.
Absolutely no complaints on the wine, just wish I had more room and that DN could provide advance shipment notifications.

1 Like

I love all the discussion about how to get rid of the “bad” DNs. As I get ready to move (to a state with much higher off site storage costs) I wonder if I should have a fire sale. I was kind of fantasizing that someone would offer me full ask for our house under the condition that I leave the wine room (~1200 bottles) full. Assuming I could pick the bottles, that would make moving a lot easier and probably make life in the new home a bit healthier. The problem with having so many excellent every day drinkers on hand is it makes me an every day drinker.

4 Likes

“The problem”. I don’t see a problem.

5 Likes

Re- N 352. From my observations within this thread the wine has an apparent bimodal distribution between the likes a lot versus ok but no thanks camp. I really like 352 a lot. For me it brought back ancient memories of when some three decades ago I took a job as chief Operating Officer for “Dripper Line Inc.” We sold a vast amounts of dripper line to the Australians and this wine brings back memories of those farmers saying “ OK mate, let me show you some real wine.” The only thing I don’t like about this is it’s a bit too easy to consume a bit too much.

4 Likes

all good man, this is the internet, I love Red Mountain
let’s just say i can see why Cameron had to dump it for less than what it was originally offered

4 Likes

I guess. It sold it in 30 minutes. He underpriced it. Now I can’t wait to try it!

2 Likes

are you a bot? no one cares about $8 wine that was $10.50 LOL
give it a rest
let us know how you like it or not in real life
for me, I had higher expectations from Red Mountain

3 Likes