De Negoce offer (Part 2)

EXTRA HUGE & GIGANTIC MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND LOOONG SALE!
“Maybe” COMING SOON…
Warm up your Buy Buttons? Doh!

5 Likes

I’m still kicking myself for only getting half a case of this. It was $11 shipped and taxed, and 100% delicious!
It was early in my DN purchasing journey, when I stupidly thought I’d only get an occasional case of ‘more special wines’,but gave it a shot because of the price.
CH’s Paso offerings have been my favorite as a group. I have 75,180 & 239 and loved every single one of them!

2 Likes

New offer out for n.229

This will be short and sweet. Now that we’ve integrated our software and been able to true up our (or, rather, your) LTS holdbacks, we’ve been able to finalize certain inventory availabilities that had proven to be untrustworthy under our previous fulfillment house. We have just over 50 cases of Lot 229 Red Mountain Mourvèdre/Syrah and want it gone lickety split. $99/case DELIVERED, giddy-up.

Please do not purchase in-stock and future wines on the same order as it will delay shipping until the future wine arrives.

Cam got me on this one. Three of my favorites (Red Mountain, Mourvedre and Syrah) at $99 shipped…
In for a case that i really dont have room for but will just need to drink more DN to make room!

3 Likes

Got a case of 229 for $99 shipped. Good CellarTracker reviews and the price is just stupid.

5 Likes

lol all of this. Yes, I bought wayyyyyyy too much wine. And another case today!

3 Likes

And 229 it’s gone, Cameron said giddyup…

3 Likes

Interesting that your FedEx is able to send your orders to a Dollar General Store. That is not the ‘case’ for me in South Carolina since DG cannot accept alcohol at my local site. Instead of a 2 mile trip to a rural Dollar General Store, I have to drive 3+ miles to a Walgreens pharmacy for this service. With an order today I also noted that the Dollar General Store delivery has now a $10 tariff in our area. So strange. Thank goodness, in my case for UPS’ service.

2 Likes

Just did for my $99 Free Delivered ‘unadvertised’ special. . . . . . . .

2 Likes

Really considered the 229 today, but was able to hold off. Far too much wine and need to drink some more before buying more.

3 Likes

82 is a gorgeous wine - surprised more folks don’t croon about it here.
As for 229, y’all cleared it out before I could crack one to make the call.

4 Likes

Crap… I missed that one. I really enjoy the Washington State wines Cam has offered.

2 Likes

Wow! I had too much work and those went fast!

I had 229 marked as a buy but thought it LONG gone. Hoping for more surprises and a little more heads up! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yeah, this was a gonzo deal on the 229. I seriously considered it, but I have no space and have enough wine in this style for the time being. But it is really, really good and I think those who got the deal will be happy with it.

3 Likes

Kevin_N,
Happy Friday, might you be able to make a de Negoce disappear from the inventory for dinner tonight? That’s a start to your de Negoce dilemna that most of us here “suffer” from.

Cheers, Tim

3 Likes

Just received my brand new 6 pack of #385 today.
In a VERTICAL six-pack shipping box!! :clap:
Vertical shippers work out best for my cellar. Mixing open & partial cases, etc.
12 bottle Vertical shippers rock! The horizontal shippers are being systematically removed & replaced here.
Cam said: “Lot 385 Cabernet is drinkable now (go figure) but longer cellaring will be rewarded.”
I believe that this was JUST bottled?? Anyone know the Actual bottled date?
Enjoy the?:
EXTRA HUGE & GIGANTIC MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND LOOONG SALE!
“Maybe” COMING SOON…

3 Likes

Caught this fabulous deal just in time to snag a case. I am building a long term storage space in my basement……… wife not happy !

hard to say that
just opened another one of 229 and Armando’s comment from 5/22 is accurate

Ok, 1 person out of 5 didn’t love it. lol.

1 Like

Respectfully Matt, you were very vocal about how good N.123 Merlot was. I disliked it quite a bit and still haven’t figured out how to get rid of it.

Dissenting/differing opinions shouldn’t be ridiculed and do hold value.

6 Likes

Respectfully, relax. Who ridiculed anyone? lol. I WELCOME the de Negoce critics of any and all varieties.

I wrote “Good CellarTracker reviews” for a wine that was on sale for $8, shipped.

He replied saying he agreed with “Armando’s” comment.

I replied that 4 out of 5 people loved it and even Armando thought it was ok. So that’s 5/5, really.

Where did I tell him or anyone not to critique the wine?

123 was fine. It was $10 I think. It def wasn’t one of my top dNs. I’ll take them off your hands and pay for shipping if you really want to get rid of them.

4 Likes