De Negoce offer (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from De Negoce offer (Part 1) - #12819 by Marc_Bonfante.

Previous discussions:

2 Likes

Not sure if this will be more like The Godfather part 2 or Jaws 2….

1 Like

Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey?

1 Like

Was this the first thread to ‘break’ the new system!?! (In the sense that they had to end the previous one at 10k replies and start us a new one!) love this thread and this forum. Excited for the new interface! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Just got back from a trip to find this new system. Oy gevalt. How on earth do you get to the end of the first thread?

Scroller bar - on desktop its always there, on mobile click on the floating number in the bottom right corner, it will open a bottomsheet that gives you a scrollbar

1 Like

Now that the board is back online, maybe @Cameron_Hughes can chime in on this:

Popped open one of the Italian reds the other night. The bottle was listed as N.260 Cabernet, but the info I have in Cellartracker has the cab listed as N.261. I am assuming the label is right, but would like to confirm.

I have it in my spreadsheet, which I put in right after the email went out, as this:
|OG Lot 260|Refosco Dal Pedunculo Rosso|Italian Red Blend|
|OG Lot 261|Trevenezie Cabernet Sauvignon|Cabernet Sauvignon|

1 Like

I just found the original offer email - Looks like things are all mixed up everywhere for these.

In our mixed-case today are 4-bottles each of the following Tenuta Sant’Helena wines bottled under our label (arriving sometime late 2021/early 2022):

1. 2017 Venezia Giulia Cabernet Sauvignon
  2. 2017 Collio Rosso “Venko” (Merlot and Cabernet Franc plus a splash of Pinot Nero)
  3. 2016 Trevenezie Refosco Dal Penduculo Rosso

Regardless of the mixup, at least it was a tasty wine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Daniel - yes, a little language/distance issue with the Italian printer regarding the Lot assignments. Obviously, whatever is on the label is on the label now and, rest assured, it will correspond correctly with the wine in the bottle. Anyhow, the Cabernet is Lot 260, the Venko red blend is Lot 261 and the Refosco is Lot 262.

3 Likes

In for a case of Barolo. 2016 vintage sealed the deal. And that $20 price point always performs well for me with even Langhe Nebbiolo. I guess we’ll never know the producer given limited clues.

2 Likes

Agree. This is a bit of a shocker and not exactly intuitive!

2 Likes

Oddly, I didn’t get a notification of the Barolo.
Thanks for the heads-up.
Got a case.

1 Like

hmmm…email went out at 9:40 or thereabouts this AM…we’ve had issues with emails going to spam so, if it’s in your spam filter, please mark it as “not spam”.

If its not there and you didn’t receive, then please send an email to support and we’ll check the list to make sure you are still there.

gratzi, Cameron

2 Likes

Yep I’m still not getting the emails (since late July) - and not in my junk email. I am getting shipment emails though. Emailed Mickey who wrote back saying they will look Into it, but no Barolo email today (!)

Will update once resolved for anyone in similar circumstances.

First update: went in for some of the Barolo and did get the purchase confirmation email, so for me it’s just the offer emails.

2 Likes

Sent an email to Support.
Thanks for the response and suggestion.
I had also missed one of the Chilean Cabs (Lot 312)…rectified this morning.
I haven’t bought Barolo before, because of the need to age, and the cost.
This is the opportunity I’ve been waiting for.

2 Likes

Change the theme interface to “Get off my lawn” much better…

1 Like

@ de Negoce/Cam - When can we expect you to upload more tasting videos onto youtube? I very much enjoyed watching the Walla Walla /Red Mountain Bordeaux tasting along with the Alexander Valley Rose of Sangiovese. I’m pretty sure the majority of people here would agree.

4 Likes

I hate the “new look” website

I expect to open a DN #21 tonite.

3 Likes

Lot 328 | 2020 Sonoma County Chardonnay

Can anyone narrow down based on the limited information?

1 Like