Dallas

Cane Rosso in Deep Ellum has BYO only on Wednesday nights. Allow you to bring in as much as you want and bring in stemware.

Fino’s italian in Plano is BYO with no corkage. They have crappy stems.

Saucy’s Thai and Pho at Preston & Royal is no longer BYO. They said they are going to increase their wine list which as of now is horrendous.

Cedars Mediterranean Mezza on Walnut Hill near Presby is BYO with no fee. They have lousy stems but do have a big private room and are very cooperative. I really enjoy the food.

Suze now has free corkage on Tuesday Nights.

The Palm has a $25 corkage fee.

Joe asked the question earlier as on whether to include Fort Worth and other cities in DFW. I’d be very interested if anyone has recommendations for Fort Worth, Arlington, Grapevine, Southlake, etc. I’ve looked on http://www.gobyo.com/ but would rather take recommendations from folks in this forum. Thanks!

Here is a website that has a pretty good list of BYO places by county in the Dallas area

Thanks Alston! Pretty comprehensive list and very handy.

Campania in Uptown is closed…Momo’s has moved from Know to the Quadrangle. L.A. Gourmet on Mckinney in uptown is free BYO…they have no stems.

Wife and I love Villas Grill (a Brazilian style steakhouse/Churrascaria in Irving - it’s in old downtown Irving so don’t expect upscale, but the food is great and there is no corkage. I would recommend bringing your own stems. Picanha, Garlic Steak, and the Pineapple sprinkled with cinnamon (all served via “spits”) are some of my favorites. They also have lamb, bacon wrapped chicken, etc… This place is a carnivores delight and if you leave hungry, it’s your fault!

In the mid-cities (Bedford), my wife and I also like to eat at Al Wadi - My favorite’s are the lamb kebab and the Baba Ganoush (more fun to say than type). BYOB and no corkage. When they have chocolate up front, try a piece. Again, this is not upscale, but more of a hole in the wall, family owned place with good food. I recommend bring your own stems.

Nice. I live five minutes away.

I didn’t know you were that close Tex. Next time we head there I’ll drop you a line and see if you’re available.

Only there for about four more months +/-. New construction down in Mansfield will take us far, far away.

I live in SW Arlington by Lake Arlington. You might actually be closer after you move!

Possibly. We will be proximate to 360 and Broad.

Mansfield National. I’m roughly 15 minutes away.

Cool.

Hey Joe - if y’all do head that way - let me know and I’ll see if Angie and I can make it (he said inviting himself to another meat-fest at Villas) - Cheers gents!