CHIRON - Cabernet and Grenache @ up to 60% OFF - EXTENDED THROUGH THE WEEKEND

Thanks Derek! As you can see from previous comments that Berserkers have been a huge fan of that Grenache bottling since I began particiapting in BD here five years ago. #drinkmoregrenache

Order in - double order of #7

Thank you Andy! #drinkmoregrenache

1 Like

Order in for #5. New discovery for me last year and I loved them. Thanks Bobby!

Thank you Brian! Glad you are liking those Cabs!

In for the ā€œBolt of Clothā€ 3-pack. Very excited about these.

1 Like

Hi Bobby - Picked up some Brevity for a friend and I but I’m having trouble purchasing the Paint of Moonlight Vertical and the Unfamiliar Truth 3 Pack. Can you assist?

1 Like

In for the Paint the Moonlight vertical!

1 Like

Of course. I will send a populated cart to your email on file.

1 Like

Nice buy Ryan! That wine is so beautiful. Happy Berserking sir!

In for the Grenache excited to try!

Excited to try the grenache!

1 Like

Woohoo! I am stoked on all the Grenache love today!

1 Like

In for bolt of cloth

1 Like

Thanks for the order Pasquale! It’s past your bedtime in PA :crazy_face:

Yep. Unfortunately a couple of emergencies prevented me from getting to orders until late yesterday, so ran out on many MC & preview offers.

2 Likes

I am in for the Bolide Cuvee!

Just ordered a three pack of the Grenache—had tried the 15/16/17 three pack last year and LOVE them. Excited to try the 21s!

Picked up a vertical last year and am in for another this year!

1 Like