CHIRON - Cabernet and Grenache @ up to 60% OFF - EXTENDED THROUGH THE WEEKEND

You’re the best Ray! Thanks and Happy Berserking!

Rick knows what’s up! Just let me know when you need more Chardonnay sir. I do have a few Mags of “Last Dance” stashed away. I could be convinced to let one go…

1 Like

In for the #7 Library Pack! Cheers Bobby

1 Like

Real happy for a final restock of the delicious 15 Unfamiliar Truth. Thanks for the offer.

1 Like

Thanks Stephen! #drinkmoregrenache

2 Likes

In for a 3pk of the Bolide Cuvée— what more can you share about it?

2 Likes

Thanks for the order coach! The “Bolide Cuvee” (another name for a meteor)…and Bugatti just so happened to have a new version of the Chiron called the Bolide. Totally coincendence actually, but kinda cool! The grapes were offered to me because another winemaker friend of mine had to back out of the contract. It’s 100% cab, picked at 25.3 Brix, about 80% new french oak. Aged for 18 months. I sold most of it to my distributor in Texas and New York. They market it as a $125 botlle of cab. Today’s deal is what they pay…

2 Likes

My first order of the day! Love Unfamiliar Truth!

Incredible wines! In for a three pack of Grenache.

1 Like

Just placed an order. These wines are always amazing!

Thanks!

Derek

1 Like

Thanks for the offer! Excited to try a new producer of what looks like fantastic wine!

Bought 3 different 3 packs!

Randy! The winner of our Magnum raffle last year! You are legendary sir. Thanks for the order!

In for the Bolide Cuvee, Bolt of Cloth, and custom 4 pack of Paint of Moonlight. The Paint of Moonlight was one of my favorite wines from the last Falltacular!

Thank you Bobby - in for a four pack of some aged Paint of Moonlight - should be in a prime drinking window - Appreciate the opportunity to raid your cellar!

1 Like

Nothing makes me more proud than when folks like Paul and Mark ask for some customization because they have been ordering from me long enough to know exactly what they want. Happy to help anyone that has a “favorite” Chiron wine and the packages offered today don’t exactly align to what they are looking for. Don’t be shy, just ask!

Ordered 3 of the 2020 cabernet 3-packs. Thanks for the great prices, Bobby! Been doing Berserker Day for at least a half dozen years… Excited to try Chiron for the time.

1 Like

My dad and I had the opportunity to visit with Bobby in September. Despite being exhausted by harvest, Bobby was a very gracious host and tasted us through a number of his wines.

In addition, we’ve had several bottles of his grenache and cabs at home. They’re all excellent, really. Aside from what’s in the bottle, Bobby has been generous with his time in answering questions about the wines and winemaking, as well, which I always appreciate.

Definitely some great deals in this offer, so a nice chance to check these wines out.

Thanks Andrew! I was definitely running on fumes when you guys came by. I was a bit embarrassed that I wasn’t on my A game, but a few days of almost no sleep will do that to you. Thanks again for the kind words.

1 Like

Order in! Excited to try the Unfamiliar Truth!