CHIRON - Cabernet and Grenache @ up to 60% OFF - EXTENDED THROUGH THE WEEKEND

Order in, look forward to seeing Bolts of Cloth- any tasting notes on it?

1 Like

Picked-up offer #5 based on CT reviews.

2 Likes

New Producer for my cellar. Trying out the Bolt of Cloth. Excited to try this.

1 Like

Chiron, Chiron, Chiron! That seems to be the mantra around here. I’m in for six to figure out what all the fuss is about.

Order in. 2 3 packs. Cheers and congrats.

1 Like

Whew! I can’t keep up! Yes, we are fussy around here Jay. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Thanks for finally taking a flyer on Chiron! 'Bout time!

I made the same mistake as Sophie, Bobby!

Duh! Missed by that much!

All good! You are probably the 30th person to do so. Super easy for me to fix.

So, you’re saying Sophie and I aren’t special??:innocent:

In for offer #4. First time buyer excited to try your wines.

Order in for Bolt of Cloth. Loved the Black Powder Oakville cab, so looking forward to trying this one!

In for a 3 pack of the 2015 grenache. Really looking forward to it

Thanks for the order! Careful, you might get hooked!

Got me some Bolt. Thanks!

1 Like

Brand new to your brands and just ordered a Brevity Monterey 6-pack and an Unfamiliar Truth 3-pack. Can’t wait to give them a try; thanks for your generosity!

Order placed under jtomoff email, I believe it pulled payment info from last year. Let me know if there are any issues.

Bobby the shipping was on my receipt but used the code. Can you confirm that wasn’t added? @Bobby_Moy

I just checked Michael, shipping was free of charge. All good

2 Likes

Bought some of the Black Powder last year, but in for a pack of Bolt of Cloth this time!

Just placed my order - really enjoyed my Chiron from last year’s BD, so great to see you back! Will keep my fingers crossed for that signed Magnum :slight_smile: