đŸ„ł **CHAMPAGNE** BONDLE - French Wine Magnums

:berserker:

1 Like

Thanks, Carrie! I got your email about holding off on shipment and it’s possible! Just let us know when you’d like the wine to be shipped. More details in the email :smiling_face:

Hahahah! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

OMG
 It’s filled out and pulled ahead. So excited at what the Bondle will offer

And it’s even better in Glasvin stemware

1 Like

If you like the Chinon, I think you’ll really enjoy the Carignan. And everyone likes the champagne. Please keep me in the loop, I’d love to hear your feedback!

Oh Man, Duyen, I may have to add a champagne to the order

Definitely! :cheers:

1 Like

Done! Check your email :hugs:

In for the Champagne! Looking at Glasvin as well! Thank you @DuyenHa :100:

Thanks, Eugune!!

Our sale ends tonight at 11:59 pm PST!

Thanks for the support @Scott_Watkins :smiling_face:

I have not dug into the wines yet, but I do love this wine bag (thank you!!) I outfitted it with a neoprene sleeve for extra cushion and insulation. It can hold a bottle of champagne and Burgundy, when I’m not carrying a mag of Bondle :wink:, and it’s perfect for everyday use.

Will report back on the actual wines, lol. Should be hanging out with friends and fam soon, and I got the bottles queued up!

That’s a great idea! I might have to steal it, haha. We intentionally made the width big enough to fit two standard bottles. We used to have a sleeve in the center that could be pushed to the side for a magnum. However, we were getting feedback that people were cutting them out so we decided against it for the second batch.

Yes, I’d love to hear your feedback on the wines!

Almost go time. Have a bottle of the rose chilling in a roasting pan as we speak :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Fine day poolside in Eagle Rock. Perfect weather for carne asada tacos and rosé!

Onto the wine: Watermelon rind, crunchy white peach, oro blanco, parsley, jalapeno, and some floral terpenes. It starts off fairly light bodied and crushable, gaining textural volume and racy acidity, which add pleasure to the wine.

Perfect for the day, very nice with the tacos and stands up to the heat. :cheers:

1 Like

I fit a magnum and a bottle of Bugey-Cerdon :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

Wow, this description is on point!!

Another afternoon spent with friends and a great excuse to dip into the next wine :upside_down_face:

Crunchy cherry, plum, crushed stone, rooibos, black pepper, tobacco, olive, and baking spice. Fresh, juicy, and lively on the palate. Very easy-going initially, it began to exhibit a grippy finish with plum skin, olive, and tobacco. Continued to evolve over 2 hours after opening, and I feel very good about how it’s going to age.

3 Likes