đŸ„ł **CHAMPAGNE** BONDLE - French Wine Magnums

stupid republic of Massachusets and their purtian laws
 could be worse
 Utah or PA state liqour store I guess.

1 Like

Yes! I have about a case of your wine in my office, let’s meet in the middle and pop it! Bring the ladies and we’ll go to Kabooki.

Ughhh, I know! Why do they have to be so difficult?! Maybe you have some friends or family in a different state that you trust where we can ship the wines to. Choose wisely as it may not still be there when you arrive

The Carignan is moving like hotcakes :cold_sweat:

I’m about to get started soon, but for anyone looking in and might be on the fence, Domaine de L’R makes great Chinon if you haven’t tried the wines.

Some info that led me to trying them the first time:

Thanks for attaching this, Markus! He’s a fantastic producer and my partner’s favorite wine in our lineup.

Nice! I agree. The wines are pure and impactful without excess. I might have to crack some sans souffre to get things started :upside_down_face:.

BTW, would you happen to know the base year of the Champagne? (I’m looking for certain years :crossed_fingers:t3:)

I want photos of you and Meats drinking Bondle Champagne out of mags at Kabooki kthxbai

3 Likes

The base year is 2018. What years are you looking for?

1 Like

Great!! '18 & '20 :upside_down_face:

Michael Scott Dance GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

Breakfast of Champions time! Lesssgo!!

Ahhh
 wine for breakfast *chefskiss

I’m in France to visit some winemakers so it’s dinnertime over here. I’m currently, sipping on this delicious 2018 red blend from our Carignan producer.

We are revisiting Domaine de L’r next week to see what other delicious wines he has for us!

1 Like

Nice, nice! Hopefully, will be to give your wine a try.

This Domaine de L’R is so pretty and refined and definitely not a wash out 2012. Maybe a touch behind a CF like Roches Neuves Memoires but I like it better than Maulevrier Ante Phylloxera from the same year. I’m in for the Bondle 2021 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for the support, Markus!

Order in!

1x 5-pack
2x Champagne
1x carignan
1x cabernet franc

Thank you for your time, Duyen. Cheers!

2 Likes

Thank you for the FAT order!! Cheers!

It’s totally cool
 I have honestly been thinking on and off for some time, “Why haven’t I been buying more De L’R?”, so it’s really great to see they’re part of your line!

1 Like

Had to grab a magnum of Champagne for a summer yard party!

2 Likes