Cabot Sparkler - whoa

Fear of not getting enough?

Close, but not quite. Eli Lilly makes a pill for that.

1 Like

Yes, but don’t tell Craig

1 Like

Same… I was casually browsing the board then I came across this thread… Next thing I know there was a purchase in my email with pending shipping :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

This is the way.

3 Likes

I have sooooo much wine, however last night I was seconds away from pushing the purchase button. Then didn’t “push”!!..but the tambourine men keep playing that song…could say the same for the Chateau Pitray thread.

1 Like

Got me. Finally pulled trigger

1 Like

What excites me about this, is… we are judging these wines 5 months after disgorgement. They’re going to flesh out, and gain in complexity and finesse as they age. I’m happy to save these all for you guys on WB.

3 Likes

I suspect after this thread has run its course, you’ll have sold quite a big chunk of your stockpile :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re offering a storage program? :face_with_monocle:

I’ll set up a personal pallet for you if you want :wink:

4 Likes

We had the 2016 at a tasting on Monday, and it was super delicious (the technical term). I’m looking forward to the 2014, and revisiting the 2016 in a couple of years.

Nice work John!

2 Likes

Glad you liked it. The 2014 is even better, I think (at least at this time, don’t know where they’re going in the future).

@Brian_Tuite @Chris_Seiber @brigcampbell @larry_schaffer @Brent_S

We will definitely have a chance to retry the 2014 and 2016 this weekend. The wines arrived yesterday, with a thanks to John for sending them as part of a larger donation of his wines for the charity event this weekend. He sent enough bottles of both that there should be plenty for a good pour, and then a retaste or two for those who want to do the deeper look.

1 Like

1 Like

I’ll bring a bottle of ‘14 for the after party.

1 Like

You need to get M Chang interested if you want to sell pallets. @Dave_McIsaac , no love for the locals?

1 Like

Oh… I think there will be just enough to sell to the Berserkers.

Usually the guy who grew the grapes gets a bit of credit for such an epic wine(s).:person_facepalming::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Curious how long I sit here and read about these wines till I finally cave in and order? :sweat_smile::upside_down_face:

1 Like