Best deal/coupon for on-line wine shopping

Been meaning to buy one. Thanks.

I believe the Cap1 rebate portal only offers online gift cards. Are you able to take the online gift card into the store to do this?

1 Like

Usually store policy does not allow buying gift cards with gift cards.

3 Likes

It’s always $135 at the source: The Durand® - The Durand
Free ground shipping included.

Noticed this as well- sucks- some of their prices were actually quite good

1 Like

Might have changed since I’ve done it, but they also have self checkout at my local store.

In-store

1 Like

I’d not risk using gift card. It’s said in T&C.

I looked into this more and it’s absolutely not possible to use a HD gift card to purchase a Visa gift card. It even states this policy on their gift card T&Cs page (see below).

https://www.homedepot.com/c/Gift_Cards#:~:text=First%20off%2C%20remember%20is%20that%20no%20legitimate%20transaction%20will%20require%20you%20to%20pay%20specifically%20with%20gift%20cards.%20The%20Home%20Depot%20gift%20cards%20can%20only%20be%20used%20at%20The%20Home%20Depot%20stores%20or%20on%20homedepot.com%20and%20cannot%20be%20used%20to%20purchase%20other%20prepaid%20or%20specialty%20gift%20cards.

1 Like

Purchasing gift cards with gift cards is/was a huge money laundering/crime thing which is why you usually cant do it anymore.

Have anyone tried using WDC Raise gift cards with Capital One Shopping? Any luck?

Yup, used Raise cards on each of several purchases over the last month or so and no issue getting credited by Cap One

RMN is back down to 10% cash back for wine.com, as of last night. I just missed it when making an order and got the “Due to popular demand, this offer is no longer available” message when trying to activate.

2 Likes

For the wine.com hunters, for Virginia shipping they have 2014 Heredia Gravonia Blanco for $41.99. Used a measly 10% off coupon and it takes things well beyond WS low before any cashback offers.

2 Likes

Add a cheap prosecco filler to bring the total to $50 and use one of the $20 off $50 coupons FTW

LEFTOVERS20 $20 off $50
20NB22 $20 off $50
20SH22 $20 off $50

Not sure when they expire.

1 Like

FYI: My last two cash backs on RMN for WDC have been on the final purchase price, not the subtotal (pre-coupon)

Also this surge made me do some auditing of prior cash backs and some were missing from the March 30% cash back frenzy. I believe it was WDC’s fault and have sent the receipts to RMN to get my full cash backs.

3 Likes

I need to do that. I haven’t reconciled.

1 Like

same here. I’m fine with that. I care more that they ‘track’ properly.

Apologies if this has been covered before but with Capital One Shopping - how long does it take for the money to go from “Pending” to “Redeemable”?
My first transaction on COS dated 10/30 is still showing as “Pending”.

Update to old RMN cash backs not hitting my account:

It was a problem on WDC’s part and RMN issued the cash backs promptly but also included the below note:

“per our terms, any purchases made over 6 months ago have expired their review time for cash back. We understand you weren’t aware of this, and issued the above cash back as a courtesy. For future reference, I am not able to issue cash back for purchases made over 6 months of you sending it in.”

Keep this in mind with your cash back purchases. I included exactly what they were looking for (.PDF of all receipts) but I can see this being an issue if you don’t follow their format.

2 Likes

I had issues in the past, so now whenever I make a purchase on WDC with RMN cash-back, I flag both confirmation emails and add a calendar reminder 45 days later. Several times, it has not hit automatically, but it’s easy to find the flagged emails and get credit (although obviously preferable not to have to go through the hoops). I just feel that I would not make most of these purchases without the cash-back so I make sure to follow up.

2 Likes