Best deal/coupon for on-line wine shopping

Mine have taken a little over a month - most recently on 11/27 I was credited (rewards made redeemable) for an order made on 10/24, so I would expect your 10/30 rewards to become redeemable in the next week

1 Like

OK - good to know - thanks!

1 Like

For RMN, I set a Siri calendar invite 45 days out referencing the orders and bottles purchased. Otherwise, out of sight out of mind!

WDC $50 off $300 : CYBERSAVE thru 12/4
RMN 10% WDC

2 Likes

Small update, not sure if it matters, but prices on liquor have started to shift back to .99 pricing, but they still show as not discountable when added to your cart. I use WDC only for liquor so I’m done with stewardship as a result.

Cap1 is 12% in the app. I think I’d probably take the RMN at 10% for the simpler cash back.

1 Like

i’ve gotta say thanks to this thread, i’ve been ordering from WDC - so thank you all, although my bank account doesn’t thank you.

2 Likes

WDC emailed me a 20/50 coupon code this morning - MERRY20

of course even though they emailed it to me directly, it doesn’t work.

maybe it works for some of you though

Looks like that code was posted here a full year ago…it autofilled when I tried so I’ve definitely used it already (and hence they rejected the coupon). Possible you’ve already used it?

2 Likes

Same for me (i.e. looks like I used that code previously).

Wish WDC would float out a $50 off $150 code or similar. Have a nice bottle queued up but can’t pull the trigger with only 10% RMN and a $20 code.

The glory days spoiled me!

1 Like

No luck either with that MERRY20

MERRY20 says for new customers only

Both rakuten and retailmenot at 10%

3 Likes

Just used Merry20 and I am not a new user.

1 Like

MERRY10 appears to work for 10% off. Not sure what the minimum is. Merry20 didn’t work for me, but guessing I used it already.

1 Like

I saw this code too from the app.
If not mistaken, it’s for new user only.

2 Likes

RMN is 20% limited time for WDC

6 Likes

WDC Free Shipping on your $59+ order Code JOLLYSHIP
:arrow_right: Expires 12/6

jolly10 is 10% orders of $75+ – not great on its own BUT it can be used multiple times so with the RMN cashback it’s solid if you’re out of coupons (like me)

1 Like

Do you all get an email every time you activate an RMN 20% off? Or just the first time that day?

1 Like