✨ Bennuaine /// Hand-Blown European Titanium Crystal Stemware

I’m sure I’ll love the stemmed glass. I would have to hold a stemless in my hand before I could render a final judgment as to whether I love it just a little bit more, but in the abstract I think I might.

They are nice glasses but just don’t feel as stable to me as the short stemmed riedel glasses and as such I don’t use them as much.

I like stable. Stable is good.

Hey @MattYackel - Just saw you were the 14th person coming in hot today with the bundle. :fire:

If you’d be so kind to respond by ranking your preferences of the following: scotch, bourbon, rye, rum, brandy, mezcal, dealer’s choice

I’ll send you some 2oz samples from my personal stash.

… and for anyone else watching this space, I’m feeling generous, so keep it going!

1 Like

I typically don’t like stemmed spirit glasses but this glass is insanely nice and has become one I use frequently at home. This glass and the Denver and Liely bourbon glass are my go-to now.

Means a lot to hear you say it!

Just checked, everything should be good to go on this page. If you still have any issues, happy to just email you an invoice!

Alright alright alright. How we doin’ party people? What are you drinking tonight?

I’m toasting to all my Berserkers for a wonderful BD14 with this special 27 year Balvenie.

PS: Day ain’t over, but remember the last one to get an order in today gets some samples from my private stash.

In for a glass. Enjoyed the Hibiki tasting glass I used in Japan that was stemmed!

Love it! Swooping in at the final minutes of the day for the last sample giveway.

Please rank your preferences of the following: scotch, bourbon, rye, rum, brandy, mezcal, dealer’s choice

Will have some 2oz tasters sent your way!!

Procrastination has its perks at times haha.

Scotch > dealer’s choice > bourbon > mezcal > brandy > rum > rye

Cheers!

The floggings continue until morale approves!

Just kidding. Morale is spectacular.

@Randall_H - was that you who ordered the bundle this morning? Thanks!

Please rank your preferences of the following: scotch, bourbon, rye, rum, brandy, mezcal, dealer’s choice

Will have some 2oz tasters sent your way!!

Over the last two days, I’ve given away samples to

@ezgoldman
@Aalok_Patel
@Brian_Lip0wski
@M_Schlayer
@MattYackel
@BrianL (Yes, a second Brian L won)

EVERYONE ELSE!

If you keep buying the Berserker bundle, I’ll keep sending samples to some lucky pirates.

Let’s keep the fun going!
If you can tell, I’m enjoying this.

Hi Bryan,

I discovered that the new WB site caps me at 250 messages a day and with all the tracking I had turned on for MCru and BD14 threads I hadn’t seen your message.

First, looking forward to trying your glassware! (and the case … I can’t bring my own beverages on board a flight, but I can certainly drink whatever they are pouring in style!)

Second, thanks so very much for the offer of some tasters! I’d rank my favs when not swilling wine as: (1) Bourbon,(2) Bourbon, (3) Bourbon, … (n+1) Brandy … you get the idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Somehow I missed this there last two days. Just picked up two of the glasses, can’t wait to try them out!

1 Like

I grabbed a bundle for sauternes. I realized I often used mismatched glasses for it.

Most excellent!! Better late than never!

Love a repeat purchase! Nice to see a fellow sauternes fan in here.

this is some crap - I should flex on this since I, too, ordered these, and change all the callouts to my name…

:sunglasses:

I somehow missed this offer on BD. Ordered a Berserker Bundle and will be tossing my glencairns in the trash

Or you could just keep putting orders in… eventually you’ll get lucky :crazy_face:

Yessir! That’s how ya do it!

Way late to this party, but a better way to drink my bourbon//rye, scotch, and other brown liquids?

Order in! Excited about this one!

@Chris_Crutchfield congratulations, the random number generator loves you!

If you’d be so kind to respond by ranking your preferences of the following: scotch, bourbon, rye, rum, brandy, mezcal, dealer’s choice

I’ll get ya some samples from my personal stash.

Who else wants some samples??