Zoom Livestream Session - Bryan and Katie Flannery! May 23rd, 5pm Pacific/8pm Eastern

I drank an ‘08 Rhys Syrah Horseshoe with my 12 oz ribeye. The steak looked great, and tasted better. Finally, after 9 weeks, a seriously decent steak.

Any consideration for expanding the pork and lamb offerings?

Do I miss being able to stop into the Marin store and pick up things like stock. They saved me a lot of work at many thanksgivings!

Ah Man!

Sit down and listen to this, then come up with questions.

Thanks, but I don’t think that podcast is available anymore as the link is dead and there is no content at graperadio.com.

Aww man!

Link posted on OP, and here: Launch Meeting - Zoom

(don’t click it yet, as it won’t be live until the start time - just add it to your calendar!)

Just had a practice session with Katie (who is just starting her 9th month of pregnancy!) and this is gonna be FUN!

She will be emailing me a list of what they will cut, but we did discuss breaking down two primals as well as showing how our beloved hangers are cut!

How funny, I just put a hanger in the fridge to thaw for cooking tomorrow!

+2

I’m making a hanger tonight…and another tomorrow! (2 per pack, one was very small, so I’m saving that for tomorrow, making Braydn a burger (Flannery, of course) instead

Will this be recorded for those of us that will be working this evening and can’t participate and would like to see it later? I’m assuming yes, but wanted to confirm.

I have hooked my laptop into my large screen TV so I will be able to watch the techniques on a 60 inch screen.

Yes, of course!

By the way, I have no clue how big this one is going to be, but there’s a strong chance it will hit the 100 person limit. That said, if you aren’t REALLY interested, maybe reconsider…but if you ARE interested, you better not show up late! If you do, keep trying, as inevitably people jump off and spots open up if you keep trying

I created a Facebook event for today’s session, and on there I have 50 interested or going, plus the thousands of views this thread has received…I wonder if I should amp up the number of attendees or just allow for those who can’t make it on to watch the recorded video?

Just to confirm, you are not doing invites for the Zoom. Right? Just click on the link in the header when time?

Yes

I there a remedial reading class available on Zoom? I was waiting and waiting…

Not 5pm eastern, 5pm pacific. Got it.

How did you do that Jay? I’m technically challenged unless my grandkids are around.

The title has Pacific AND Eastern times in it neener