Zoom Livestream Session - Bryan and Katie Flannery! May 23rd, 5pm Pacific/8pm Eastern

Looks like a Jorge to me. Hard to beat anywhere.

Ha, just took delivery of a few Hanger packs this week. Just might need a few more!

Is there a promo code, or is the discount automatic?

As I recall, discount usually shows up as a direct reduction of each item’s price Dan.
It will show the normal price and then next to it the discount will be in red. When you order, the discounted price will go into cart.

I don’t see the discounted listed as of yet today

I just checked. The discount is reflected in the price as of this writing. Thanks.

Yes. Sale prices are up.

Order in! Thanks

5pm is winning by a wide margin! Guess I’ll be doing dinner later that evening! :slight_smile:

FYI, when I formalize the schedule, I’ll be posting the link in here, no need to PM me for the link

Looking forward to this - great job planning

Excited about this

This is awesome! Mike’s program suggestion is, imo, perfect.
I’d also love to talk more about how dry ageing rooms get seeded with beneficial microorganisms to generate that funky flavour. I’ve done some home dry ageing and while the meat definitely gets more tender and some of the fat oxidation product flavours come out, it never gets funky in the way that a 60+ day Flannery does.

Ok, we’re set for 5pm (the winner by a huge margin) on May 23rd, program to follow!

I’ll post the link here when the event is closer, so it doesn’t stay in the interwebz all that long

Sweet! Eagerly awaiting my steak delivery this week, including a Jorge!

Hopefully this live stream will be recorded!

All Berserker livestreams are recorded and posted on my YouTube channel

My order just arrived. Do I do a hanger or the Jorge tonight?

Hanger
The Jorge freezes better

I’ll be ready! Part of my order that just arrived. So beautiful!
BAA37B89-45BC-4E40-A1ED-5CFB0FE2C4AF.jpeg

Hanger tonight. Jorge this weekend