Wine bid for Prum lovers

As the resident Prum head I to share some news. I didn’t want to say anything because I will be bidding ,but I had to share because I don’t want anyone to miss out. Wine bid currently has some amazing bottles of Joh Jos Prum right now including Eiswine and Beerenauslese. These are rarely seen and starting at great prices (obviously since it’s an auction). Also an awesome collection of auction wines. The devil on my shoulder said to keep the info to myself, but the angel won out :). Good luck bidding!

There are a number of other Great Rieslings on the site right now as well!

9 Likes

I am cutting back on wine purchases but thanks for the 411

1 Like

A lot of great Julian Haart as well. Whoever listed that collection has some cool bottles.

3 Likes

Very tempted by some of those bottles.

1 Like

The week after BDay must be a slow time for WineBid :joy:

1 Like

For the record it is not me!

Are you a bidder then haha? These white labels are very tempting.

I will definitely be bidding.

2 Likes

Thats hilarious, when I saw the drop last night yiu were the first person i thought of.

There is something strange about this auction. There are maybe 2-3 people I can think of that could have this much Julian Haart and the other two swear its not their wine and I know its not mine.

3 Likes

Yea when I saw 15 2020 Piesporters white lables in a lot, the burgundy, and the MacDonald I assumed it was you. White labels are pretty hard to come by or am I mistaken?

Extremely hard to come by, small production, very little comes to the U.S. and they very rarely come up at auction.

Not liking my odds :rofl:

If anyone has any insight into the provenance of this collection, please hit me up privately. Thank you.

1 Like

I’m glad there is so many awesome bottles because that means I may have a chance to pick one or two up. I also honestly told my brother that Robert probably knows the person :grinning: or it had to be a berserker.

1 Like

OMG there’s a lot of young German wine for sale in that auction!

1 Like

With your already amazing collection these would fit right in.

What’s special about the white lable?

I want the Haarts so bad. You’d be a madman to not want them. But I think you’d have to be a madman to win them with what I think the bidding is gonna be.

3 Likes

Very rare to see so much bidding this early in the week at Winebid. Going to be interesting!

2 Likes