William & Mary Wine Co.

Mending Wall is a custom crush facility owned by Thomas, Frank & Kathy Dotzler (Outpost) & Mark Pulido/Donna Walker (Pulido-Walker). Thomas is the winemaker for the Mending Wall wines and the other projects there (Riverain, Maybach, etc). And I agree that the 13 MW Cab is terrific, although I might prefer the 14?

Got it – I thought that that maybe you made the MW wine instead of Thomas.

Wishing you the best of luck with this Will!

Virginia wines, huh.

I signed up last Tuesday. Does anyone know how it works tomorrow? Do we get an email or do we need to log in and keep checking? Given the eager anticipation out there and the small production, I am guessing tomorrow will be a busy day!

I’d join but can’t find a website.

It’s listed in the first post of this thread.

Since when are education and alcohol mutually exclusive ? I thought college is where you go to learn about alcohol?

Ok. That worked now

Today’s the day! Can’t wait!!!

Up now.
$110
100 cases
Allocations for 3/6/9/12

Took three as it is first release with no knowns about this wine and never tasted anything from that area.

$110 w/3 bottle minimum. Hopefully I’ll get to try this somewhere along the way. Just can’t afford it. I’m sure they’ll sell out quickly though.

I went deep based on reputation and site. Very nice price for the rarity factor. It’s always a risk, but fun to be there at the start. I will post a TN once they arrive and settle.

Also in for 3 based on site and reputation. Will, can you tell us anything about the wine other than ‘it smells good?’ :wink:

Mm no email

I went deep also; based on reputation and scarcity alone. I have little doubt this wine will be fantastic based on vintage, terroir and winemaker…

I’m in for 6 plus a magnum. Been waiting for these for a long time!!!

Better save some for Falltacular, Will!!!

In for three and a mag, can’t wait to try this wine.

I went in for six and a magnum.

Excited to try the wine!