Which of these should I drink while watching the Warriors win the NBA Championship?

Which of these should I drink while watching the Warriors win the NBA Championship?

• Paul Giraud Cognac “Tres Rare”
  • Mortlach Single Malt Scotch Whisky
  • Graham’s 40 Year Tawny

0 voters

Help me decide which of these to sip on while I watch the Warriors win the NBA Championship:

the mortlach… i have about a case of champagnes at the ready to pop when they win the championship.

Come on Alan. A bit early, isn’t it? The Warriors is the one bay area sports team I thought I would never see win a championship in my lifetime. And I still have not.

Mortlach.

Not really, it will take me 7 games to get through any one of these bottles [wow.gif]

considering they are gonna win in 5, looks like you will have some leftovers to enjoy in the offseason. =)

I’d go with the Mortlach…

I suggest something more “local”…

I’d go for the “triple double.” Pour 2 oz. of each and savor over several hours.

I’m going to ban you

You’ll have to wait one more. I could also just be drowning my sorrows [cheers.gif]

I’m sure there will be something more “local” on tap during dinner [cheers.gif]

Unless you’re making a nice Marc de Bourgogne? [stirthepothal.gif]

Maybe something like this?

Here are two ideas:

Au Bon Climat Pinot Noir…like S Curry the winemaker was born in Akron but soon fled town and flourished in California
Dashe Zinfandel…works in Oakland, lives in SF

Alan:

I think the Graham’s is the most appropriate, since it has been 40 years since their last win in the Finals. Go Dubs!!

Thanks,
Ed

You might want to keep something on hand made of sour grapes just in case.

Across all media avenues I’ve never seen a hoops fanbase other than LA celebrate this prematurely.

I hope for y’all’s sake this 7-man rotation closes the deal.

Go with something that is grown in Klay, with Green and Curry notes- from Barberesco or Barossa ? - just call it a Barbosa… better keep my day job.

40 tawny.

And it’s from Northern Cal to boot.

Oh man, Mr. Debbie Downer. Can’t a guy have just a little fun? [tease.gif]

Assuming Speights is available, I expect to see a 10-man rotation.