Which of these should I drink while watching the Warriors win the NBA Championship?

Ed, that’s what I was thinking as well, but I’ll go with the vote [cheers.gif]

steph, klay, barnes, dray, bogut, shaun, iggy, festus… with some speights if he is good to go. that right there is 9. that is where i expect kerr to tighten it at.

Yeah but only 7 get real minutes. I’d play Ezeli more minutes.

Paul, that’s it. Plus Barbosa for sure for 10. Lee will certainly get some time for 11. Glenn, agree on Ezeli, he got a lot of minutes and production in game 5 against the Rockets. A big part of the Warriors strength is their bench, and how they can dominate other teams when their starters aren’t on the floor. I expect Kerr to really exploit that against the Cavs.

I shall be drinking the 2065 Caymus when they win the championship. ;¬)

Come on, leave Arsenal out of this [wow.gif]

I was thinking you should enjoy something from “golden state” vintners --maybe a 1991 Sutter home white zin

+1 for that…How about some Earl Stevens “Mangoscato”, “Function Red” or “Slurricane” for the local flavor?

While I appreciate the symmetry of the 40 y/o tawny, the single malt enthusiast wins out. The Mortlach will not disappoint, and hopefully we can say the same about our Dubs… :slight_smile:

Flawed poll, obviously. You need to add the words “fail to” after the word “Warriors” in the title.

How can you drink anything but an Oakland product?

ALE INDUSTRIES makes wonderful beers - must be some local craft distillers as well -

Could go that way, there’s St George’s Spirits next door in Alameda:

http://www.stgeorgespirits.com/st-george-single-malt-whiskey/

Whichever best pairs with crow…

Shaping up like this so far:

You want a name when you lose? :wink:

No, I want to drink Scotch Whisky neener

But, yeah, I see now it was a double edged choice. Just happened to be listening to this album. All in fun, either way [cheers.gif]

Well you chose a great song!

I’m from Cleveland and badly want the Cavs to win, but as an Arizona alum I’m not exactly rooting against Kerr and Iggy (not to mention Luke Walton and Bruce Fraser). Plus Golden State is just a lot of fun to watch.

Hoping for a good, long series. Glad it’s finally here!

Cheers to that! champagne.gif

Starter

That’s a pretty full glass there Alan! First quarter must have gotten you nervous!