What's your best Sangria recipe

I don’t want to do any serious thinking about fancy wine pairings for the SuperBowl, so I have decided to drink Sangria because I hate Budweiser, Coors, Miller and such crap. I do not want to go and source beer that I like. I like a good Sangria and I will be drinking it with spicy or smoked food. I will make red and white Sangria. Anyone have any thought? I have accidentally collected a lot of good rum - about 7 bottles including three that someone just gave me from Cuba, one from Japan and one from Martinique, as well as a special reserve aged bottling from Bacardi. A recipe with rum would be good, because other wise the rum will last forever. I have lots of inexpensive red or white wine of different varieties, so moving that inventory would also be good.

This is our go-to and has always been a crowd-pleaser. I don’t see why you couldn’t swap out rum for brandy.l, as the flavor-driver is the triple sec and pomegranate juice.

Gee what a surprise. Bobby Flay uses pomegranate juice. The only thing that is missing from his regular repertoire is crispy rice and Calabrian chili. Any particular red wine?

I think I have some old left over brandy. I could do a blend and kill two bottles at once.

I usually use a moderately cheap Spanish grenache - Las Rocas iirc. I double the recipe and make it in a Home Depot paint bucket.

Sierra Carche?

The recipe we just learned in Seville:

Ingredients (1.5 l jug): ½ apple, ½ peach or orange, ½ cinnamon stick, ½ a
bottle of red wine, 1 litter of lemon and orange soda mixed according to
taste.

In a jug, add the cut fruits and ½ cinnamon stick. Add the red wine and let
sit one hour allowing the fruit to macerate. Add the lemon and orange
soda.

Serve with ice cubes.

They were very particular about using the RIGHT soda. La Casera was their particular favorite.