Washington state Chenin, Merlot and more from Erica Orr BD15 offer extended through the weekend

Hi Wine Berserkers- I’m Erica Orr, an enologist and winemaker up here in Washington state. Last harvest was my 26th vintage working in the wine industry and we celebrated the 10th anniversary vintage of my brand, Orr. Excited to participate in the fifteenth Berserker Day!

Erica Orr Wines

If you have ANY questions about my wines please reach out! contact@ericaorrwines.com. My shipping costs have increased again - I’m offering a significant discount covering your ground shipping costs. States I can’t ship to are listed at the end of this message. You may purchase these wines by clicking HERE or by clicking on the BERSERKER DEALS tab on my website www.ericaorrwines.com .

OFFER 1- The Future of Chenin blanc

6 bottles of 2023 Old Vine Columbia Valley Chenin blanc (technically these are “futures” this wine will be bottled in March 2024) 13.2% alc

BD15=$160 SHIPPING INCLUDED
CLICK HERE TO ORDER

OFFER 2 - Wine Nerd Six Pack SOLD OUT

One bottle of each of the following:

2017 Grenache, 2019 Grenache, 2020 Grenache, 2021 Grenache, 2019 Merlot, 2018 Merlot

ONLY 7 six packs available with pencils and a wine tasting notebook to keep it nerdy

BD15 = $199 SHIPPING INCLUDED
CLICK HERE TO ORDER

OFFER 3 - Health Care for Vineyard Workers

6 bottles of 2021 Royal Slope Red Wine
BD15=$158 SHIPPING INCLUDED
CLICK HERE TO ORDER

Vineyard workers are essential to the Washington state wine industry and their contributions often go unsung. Crafted with donated grapes from Stillwater Creek Vineyard, proceeds from the sale of this wine benefit health care of Columbia Valley vineyard workers at the Othello Clinic. Those of you who bought the 2020 vintage of this wine on BD14 helped fund a preventive health screening event on December 12th 2023 for 35 vineyard workers from Stillwater Creek. More info on that here.

The 2021 is 100% Merlot from Stillwater Creek but I call it Royal Slope Red Wine because people are still so damn weird about the word Merlot. Thanks a lot Sideways … More information on the wine is here. This is a cause I feel very strongly about!!! Label artwork is based on a photo I shot of the crew harvesting my fruit by printmaker Christie Tirado.

2021 Orr Royal Slope Red Wine – Medium ruby in colour. Tart and fresh raspberry coulis with powdered freeze-dried raspberries, vanilla and mint – lovely nose. The tannins are muscular but not overblown, and the wine has a balanced acid backbone. GV (SCJ for Jancis Robinson) 14.3% alc

OFFER 4 - 2022 Old Vine Chenin blanc

6 bottles of 2022 Old Vine Chenin blanc. (I have a tiny bit of inventory remaining of this lot - those of you who bought my chenin last year received this wine in 2023) 12.0% alc
BD15=$168 SHIPPING INCLUDED
CLICK HERE TO ORDER

In honor of BD15, the fifteenth order wins a bottle of my 2022 Old Vine Chenin blanc. Congrats to Shaela!!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER ANY OF MY BERSERKER DAY OFFERS
I CANNOT ship to: AL, SD, RI, DE, ND, MS, NH, and UT.
Shipping OK with special rates = HI and AK

Origin Story
My first harvest was in Napa Valley in 1998 with Cathy Corison. Then I went to wine school at UC Davis, worked harvests at Cain, Gary Farrell, Domaine Dujac, Yering Station and was the enologist at Rudd for a couple years before I moved up here to Washington state. I run a wine lab and winemaking consulting business here for wineries including Baer , also participating in BD15 check them out :star_struck: and Guardian. My brand Orr has mainly been sold to restaurants and wine shops around Seattle and New York City – I launched this direct-to-consumer business in a response to the pandemic. Frankly, it’s been learning by doing hustling like this but it’s been fun to personally connect with my customers and see your posts after you taste my wines. Much love for my team in the vineyard and cellar who make it possible to share my wine with you! Honored to have made the shortlist be included in today’s offers (Thank you Todd, Brig and Patrick :clinking_glasses: ). Cheers to Berserker Day!

I’ve bought wines from here in and outside Berserker Day, it’s good stuff. Add it to your inventory, you won’t be disappointed. Some need time, they can be hefty.

2 Likes

She’s got some back-vintage Grenache on here - smart!!! That’s one I haven’t tried of Erica’s! tomorrow…

2 Likes

Really enjoyed the Merlot, er “red wine” from a previous Berserker Day (last year? year before?). Definitely getting some more!

2 Likes

In for a case of Chenin Blanc, my wife’s favorite white wine, and a case of the Vineyard Worker’s Merlot! Great wine and a great cause.

More pencils!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for your support, Chris! Cheers to Berserker Day!!!

1 Like

Love Erica’s wines (Orr and Baer). In for Wine Nerd 6 pack.

1 Like

You got the last wine nerd six-pack, Jeff! Congrats!!!

Looking forward to a six-pack of offer #1.

1 Like

2 constants every year: paying taxes, and snapping up the Orr Chenin on BD. Such a delicious and versatile white!

2 Likes

Looking forward to my first taste of the Royal Slope Red!

1 Like

Yes! My BD quick trigger training is paying off!

In for a mixed case. Plus can always use more pencils, unless those are only for the nerds this year!

1 Like

Nice to see familiar names on this message board! It must be the pencils …

Thanks for being repeat customers Helen, Jonathan, Bill, Jeff, Chris, Jason and Lee!

2 Likes

Best Chenin in Washington State! No Competition

1 Like

Love, love, love these wines! People, buy Erica’s wines! First purchased in past BD and have been buying since. The Chenin is one of my faves. And the Grenache and Red Blend (Merlot) are not to be missed.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, Kim!! Cheers to Berserker Day!

1 Like

Thanks for all of your help over the years, Dane. Hope you have a great Berserker Day! Check out Entiat Wines, everybody

1 Like

Come for the wine, stay for the pencils.

3 Likes