Washington state Chenin, Merlot and more from Erica Orr BD15 offer extended through the weekend

Went with the Chenin 6er, can’t wait to try. Have only had reds to date so this will diversify. Ty!

Thanks, Erica!

Erica is a national treasure. As a consulting winemaker, she’s got her hands on so many great Washington wines, but her Orr wines stand at the top of the mountain of WA wine. You’d be a fool to not add a few to your cellar.

2 Likes

and prosciutto.

In for 6 of the Chenin, and a case of the Royal Slope - bravo and thank you for giving the community the opportunity to support a good cause, @Erica_O_r_r .

1 Like

I love Chenin, but haven’t tried much from WA. Looking forward to it! And the spring delivery gives me time to make some room in the wine fridge.

1 Like

perfect timing! Thanks Alex

Order in, need more Royal Slope Red! thank you!

1 Like

Always nice to see you here Erica!

My favorite new world Chenin as well!

1 Like

massively flattered! Happy Berserker Day to you, Marcus!

Locked in a order for the wine nerd six pack. The notepad and pencils are a nice bonus! Looking forward to trying your wine.

1 Like

Yeah! in for OFFER 4 - 2022 Old Vine Chenin blanc. Well made Chenin requires some searching

1 Like

Long-time member of the Erica Orr Wines fan club here :smiley:.
You will not be disappointed if you purchase any of her offers. My personal favorite is her Old Vine Chenin Blanc. The grapes are hand-picked and with thoughtful, deliberate winemaking it results in a delicious wine at an incredible value.

2 Likes

Still forever grateful that Erica came out to the Finger Lakes for a wine conference I planned, her wines are stunners and it is a cross-country friendship that feels like the best of the wine world.

In for the 2021 Royal Slope Red Wine and certainly for the health care for vineyard workers!

3 Likes

Put in an order for the 2022 Old Vine Chenin Blanc. While I mostly am not a white wine drinker . . . I party with a few!! Looking forward to trying this, though!! Thank you! :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Order in for the futures and the Royal Slope! Discovered these wines last year and have really enjoyed them!

2 Likes

I bought a pack of the Red Wine. Based on last year’s, I’m looking forward to these. And it contributes to a cause that I strongly believe is well worth supporting.

Ok, second order of Orr Wines placed today, this time the 2022 Old Vine Chenin. Totally forgot my wife loves Vouvray, so hopeful this scratches the itch! Erica, please make sure these are combined in one shipment. Thanks again for another year of great offers!

1 Like

@Erica_O_r_r, stoked to restock on this boss lady’s chenin. I actually think I have a deep vertical of this… 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and now 2023!! Need to dig em out to double check.

1 Like

@Jeff_Corbett it’s the right call. Will not disappoint.

and in for some 2022 Chenin. Just when I thought BD was over…

1 Like