Vincent Wine Company - Oregon Pinot Noir and Chardonnay EXTENDED this weekend

We’re back for our 14th BerserkerDay, missing the first year only because we hadn’t yet released any wines! What a great event this always is.

This year we have a mix of offers, but EVERYTHING comes with ground shipping or delivery included. Feel free to mix and match offers to fill out a case or more. If you want to try your hand at a custom mix, just email us and let’s work something out.

To order - email us

vincentwines@gmail.com

and let us know what you’d like, we’ll take it from there. If you need shipping or local delivery, please indicate.

The Vincent BD15 Offers:

1. The Jim Cowan - a case (12 bottles) of 2022 Vincent Pinot Noir Ribbon Ridge - $349 delivered
This is even slightly better than our prerelease special price last fall simply because you all have supported this wine tremendously. Thanks for all the love on the board year after year. A blend of Armstrong and South Face vineyards, classic Ribbon Ridge Oregon Pinot Noir. Oh my!!

2. 2021 Vincent Chardonnay 6-pack - $199 delivered
This pack includes 3 bottles each of our two Chardonnays from 2021. Both are moderate alcohol, in the 12% range. Barrel fermented, mostly older barrels to let the fruit shine.

• 2021 Chardonnay Willamette Valley Tardive - Mostly 108 clone from own rooted 1980s at Dion Vineyard in the Laurelwood District AVA in the Chehalem Mountains. Tardive refers to later bottling, aged 18 months when our old basic WV cuvee was only 10 months. We like the Tardive so well we stopped doing the early bottling!
  • 2021 Chardonnay Royer Vineyard - All Dijon clone from the incredible Royer Vineyard on volcanic soil in the Eola-Amity Hills. Where the Tardive is more immediately generous, the Royer has steely reductive notes and will age well for several years in your cellar.

3. 2022 Vincent Pinot Blanc Willamette Valley 6-pack - $149 delivered
Our Pinot Blanc comes from a tiny, less than one acre parcel of 1990s vines at Zenith Vineyard in the Eola-Amity Hills AVA. We make this in the tradition of Burgundy, so barrel fermented in older French oak, most people ask - all stainless? Lees aged for just under a year, then bottled. Dry and crisp with just the right amount of roundness from lees aging. Drink young but don’t be afraid to hold some for a few years. Our 2014 vintage was still delicious when we tried it recently.

4. 2021 Vincent Single-Vineyard Pinot Noir 6-pack - $269 delivered
2 bottles each of trio of single vineyard Pinot Noirs from the outstanding 2021 vintage:

• 2021 Armstrong Vineyard, Ribbon Ridge AVA - the main source of our Ribbon Ridge cuvee, this single vineyard selection features the top barrels from the vintage, aged 18 months and bottled unfiltered. Classic Ribbon Ridge expression here!
  • 2021 Zenith Vineyard, Eola-Amity Hills AVA - from our 1.4 acre parcel of Pommard vines at Zenith, shows the bass notes of this famous Eola Hills site, darker fruits and a brisk sense of wind.
  • 2021 Temperance Hill Vineyard, Eola-Amity Hills AVA - from our .6 acre parcel of old vines from 1983, own-rooted Wadenswil in the Flat Block at Temperance. Volcanic soils, high elevation, just a classic expression of Temperance with earthy red fruits, floral and fresh soil notes, a high toned fir tree needle element, this is one of the top wines we’ve ever produced.

5. The late breaking “Benjamin Weiss” 2016 Vincent Pinot Noir Armstrong Vineyard six pack - $249 delivered. Limited!! ALMOST OUT OF THESE
Benjamin recently posted a glowing tasting note on this library selection from this venerable Ribbon Ridge AVA vineyard. I had recently gone full time into the winery business back in 2016 and ambitiously bottled more of this fantastic wine than we could sell at the time. Good news - we still have a little bit in the library and after Benjamin’s note I thought - let’s do it. Let’s offer it one more time for BerserkerDay. It’s drinking great, it’s in no danger of decline, and it’s BerserkerDay so let’s make some crazy deals. This is the craziest. Don’t miss out.

To order, simply email Vincent

vincentwines@gmail.com

and we’ll follow up as soon as we can in the order received.

Finally, please know that when you work with us, you don’t need to worry about a thing. Lost shipment? We’ll take of it. Don’t like a wine? We’ll credit you forward, or refund if you prefer. We don’t mess around. And if you buy, you’ll get on our list and that lets you visit the winery for a tasting appointment at no cost. That offer doesn’t expire. We love what we do, we’re really grateful for all your support, and we hope to meet sometime at the winery. Cheers!

Vincent

ps - yes it’s true we have a small Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon project in the works. We work with an incredible grower, bringing the fruit to Oregon and making old school Napa red wine. First offer on the 2022 vintage is in May, with the first release later this year. Email us if you want to get on our Cab list too.

1 Like

I just emailed you for a Chardonnay 6-pack. We are especially stoked to try the Royer.

1 Like

I emailed for a Chard 6 pack and a Jim Cowan.

-Al

In for 6 pack single vineyard pinot, 6 pack chard.

Just sent you an email, Vincent. How could I pass on my namesake offer! (I can’t). Such a beautiful wine, and can’t recommend it enough. That wine is in a prime drinking spot.

2 Likes

emailed for offer #4 - Thanks ! Dale

Emailed for a chardonnay six pack. Thanks!

Emailed for offer #5. Thanks!

Order in for offer #4 pinot noir 6-pack. Easiest decision I’ll be making during BD15. Cheers

Thanks everyone for the early love, I really appreciate it. BerserkerDay kicks off the wine year after a quiet January, so it’s energizing to hear from so many people. Thank you! Plenty of wine this year - aside from the '16 Armstrong - so please keep your orders coming and happy to answer questions or otherwise talk wine if you’ve got questions. Cheers!

Emailed for a Pinot Blanc pack.

In for a 6 pack of the Chardonnay!

About 40% of my cellar is vincent at this point! Im debating what to add

2 Likes

Emailed an order for Offer # 2, the Chardonnay 6-pack! Have never tasted a Vincent wine, so am excited to try these!!

Terry, Vincent is not only one of my favorite new world producers, but one of the best guys in the business, too.

3 Likes

Awww that’s kind.

So I got into winemaking many years ago, only because of good people I met on earlier wine discussion sites, out of which came Berserkers. So things come full circle on days like BerserkerDay, where I’m still a wine geek hunting down my favorite things…but I also make wine and sometimes forget for a moment…and it’s cool. Thanks all for helping this dream continue to happen. :bowing_man:

3 Likes

I second this. It takes a wonderful human to make great wine and Vincent is all of that!!! :heart:

4 Likes

Emailed for offer #1

Terry, If you subscribe to Vinous, go read the Late Great Josh Reynolds write up on the 19’s - it’s a great Producer summary of what makes Vincents wines so special.

1 Like

Don’t sleep on the Pinot Blanc. It’s tremendous and priced as a daily drinker.