Vincent - Oregon Pinot Noir & Chardonnay BD14 Offers + Friday Raffle!

Vincent Wine Company is back for BD14 - our thirteenth BerserkerDay. We only missed year one because we were just starting the winery!

Over those years, we’ve grown to make nearly 3,000 cases annually of Oregon Pinot Noir and Chardonnay - and a few other things - at our humble facility in the Willamette Valley. Wines are old school, with natural fermentations, no additions but a judicious amount of SO2 and no filtering. We make wines of place and vintage. You can find reviews here on Wine Berserkers, as well as places like Vinuous, Cellartracker and Burghound.

To order simply email your picks to vincentwines@gmail.com and we’ll follow up in the order received. We can email you an invoice for card payment via Square, or we’re @VincentWines on Venmo.

Shipping or delivery is included with all orders. Shipping will be in February for west coast, March/April elsewhere weather depending. Local deliveries in Oregon will happen in February. Questions - just ask below or by email.

Ok, our deals for BerserkerDay 14. Note - with no single vineyard red wines from the 2020 vintage, we are digging DEEP into the library to come up with offerings. Do not delay! Quantities are limited but we can’t miss out on BerserkerDay!

Ribbon Ridge 6-Pack SOLD OUT

Back by popular demand, a chance at library wines while we wait for new vintages of single vineyard wines are come later this year. Armstrong is all marine soils just down the road from the venerable Brick House, also marine soils. Drink or hold on all of these, no rush.

• 2018 Pinot Noir Armstrong Vineyard
  • 2017 Chardonnay Brick House Vineyard
  • 2016 Pinot Noir Armstrong Vineyard

2 bottles each
Retail $280
BerserkerDay $229 shipped SOLD OUT

Eola-Amity Hlls 6-Pack

Chardonnay from the volcanic, windy Royer Vineyard high on the west slopes of the Eola Hills. Then Pinot Noir from an Eola classic, Zenith Vineyard, from marine soils that give a fine lattice of gentle tannin. Drink the Chardonnay younger and drink or hold the Zenith, always a good choice to cellar.

• 2020 Chardonnay Royer Vineyard
  • 2018 Pinot Noir Zenith Vineyard
  • 2017 Pinot Noir Zenith Vineyard

2 bottles each
Retail $280
BerserkerDay $229 shipped

Chardonnay 6-Pack

Are you sleeping on Oregon Chardonnay? The Royer is from volcanic soils and Dijon clones, with crystalline lemon flavors and a hint of reduction. By contrast, the cuvee Tardive Chardonnay is mostly 108 (Wente) clone of Chardonnay, more orchard fruit and taut acidity. Sold out of the 17 Tardive so this six pack is now 3 bottles each of these two wines:

• 2020 Chardonnay Royer Vineyard
  • 2020 Chardonnay Tardive

2 bottles each
Retail $195
BerserkerDay $179 shipped

Pinot Noir 6-Pack

For Pinot Noir purists, a selection of 2017 vintage wines from what was a later, cool harvest giving wines of finesse and purity. We don’t have much left from '17, one of our all time favorite years. Compare Armstrong from the marine soils of Ribbon Ridge, Zenith from marine soils in the Eola-Amity Hills, and then Bjornson, higher than Zenith where red volcanic soils dominate. Drink or hold these charming wines.

• 2017 Pinot Noir Armstrong Vineyard
  • 2017 Pinot Noir Zenith Vineyard
  • 2017 Pinot Noir Bjornson Vineyard

2 bottles each
Retail $300
BerserkerDay $249 shipped

Special BerserkerDay 14 raffle - make a Jan 27 BD14 purchase and I’ll enter you into a raffle for one magnum bottle of 2017 Vincent Pinot Noir Bjornson Vineyard 1.5L. A special large format bottle from the most beautiful vintage in years in the Willamette Valley.

ps - ordering also gets you on our email list, and we’ll have an offer soon on new Gamay and Pinot Blanc wine. Unfortunately we’re all sold out of at the moment.

pps - getting on our list means you’ll also hear about our new Napa Cabernet Sauvignon project…

2 Likes

Will be waiting for the mailing list offer on Gamay!

3 Likes

Email sent. In for 1 X Ribbon Ridge & 1 X Pinot Noir 6-pack. Thanks Vincent.

1 Like

Order in for Ribbon Ridge sixer!

1 Like

Super easy purchase.

1 Like

In for a Ribbon Ridge 6-pack!

1 Like

Emailed order. Love the offers! Thanks Vincent

1 Like

Emailed too. Great offers!

3 Likes

In for a Ribbon Ridge 6 pack.

1 Like

Ribbon Ridge 6 pack, email sent.

2 Likes

Yes! That offer is coming next week, new Gamay, Pinot Blanc and lots more. Finally! But I’m glad people aren’t missing out here. We won’t be dipping into the library forever like this.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the orders, I’m trying to keep up but then Flannery Beef has 30% off and I get distracted.

3 Likes

Email sent for a Ribbon Ridge 6 pack. Thanks again!!

2 Likes

2016 Temperance Hill! What a great vintage for TH!

1 Like

I fell in love with your wines last year and was SO happy to drink some WITH YOU! Great offers!

1 Like

IM in and very excited to try the wines! at this rate the budget will be long gone before tomorrow

2 Likes

Yes to this offer!

Oh stop you (and I) fell in love with HIM first, THEN his wines - a double win!

I’m texting Vincent now, gotta figure out what to get, with @Charlie_Carnes help…

1 Like

Just looking at them now. Torn between the all Pinot and the ribbon ridge.

Just get them all!!!

1 Like