Vincent - Oregon Pinot Noir & Chardonnay BD14 Offers + Friday Raffle!

I’m going Ribbon Ridge 6-pack

then YOU tell my wife why I’m getting more wine!!!

I’m sure many Berserkers know this phrase all too well…

“we have enough wine!!!”

1 Like

don’t hesitate on this one

2 Likes

Can I get one each of the Ribbon Ridge and Pinot Noir 6-packs?

-Al

3 Likes

I regret I didn’t buy the '21 pinot noirs, as it looks like they are sold out. Lesson learned not to wait until today. Are there '21 single vineyard pinots that have yet to be released?

He’s a friend (obviously—though I think many/most Willamette winemakers would say that), but anyone looking for “what the Willamette Valley is all about” would do well to pick up these wines. There’s a lot of love for Vincent on WB for a good reason.

Along with Marcus, Vincent’s wines are by far and away the two biggest Oregon producers in my own cellar. Very pretty, site-transparent wines that come across as bright without being shrill. Just charming and easy to love, but with plenty of depth and complexity. Like the man behind the bottles.

3 Likes

Got the Chard 6 pack!

1 Like

I think he released the appellation Pinot Noir wines, but not the single vineyard.

-Al

1 Like

Alright, sign me up for a Ribbon Ridge 6 pack.

Anyway to combine those wines with the Fall 22 offer wines?

Hope all is well and look forward to catching up with you sooner than later.

James

1 Like

These are some darn nice wines and I’m jumping on them now.
Not sure how I’ve missed this all day long.

2 Likes

Yes the 21 single vineyards are all still to come, not even in bottle yet! But soon. Look for an offer in February for spring releases and then August for fall releases.

1 Like

True, and there’s even a small amount of 2021 Eola-Amity cuvee coming in the spring offer next month. So just getting started with 2021s, and then finally will have normal production levels again with 2022.

2 Likes

Ok you got it James, and yes I can combine things with other orders to ship together. Never a problem! Hope you’re well and if I don’t get out there soon enough, hope to see you in Oregon this year bud.

Todd, the proper answer is “Wine is a consumable…shoes are not.”

What Saul said above.

3 Likes

Don’t tell anyone on the inventory reduction thread but email sent. That pinot noir 6 pack is a ridiculous bargain.

House favorite! Order in!

1 Like

I personally prefer Hermes scarves.

1 Like

Picked up the Pinot Noir 6 pack. Very excited to try the wine!

1 Like

Email sent for the 6-pack RR. Also loved the Gamay last year. Looking forward to the new release to add to this order

1 Like