Todd Hamina's "Unoffer" from Biggio Hamina Cellars/Berkshire Hathaway

I want to say that it has been a blast being part of the Berserkers world since the early days. I came over from eRoberparker in a jiffy and it was the right thing to do.

So what’s an “unoffer”? Beats me, but I needed a catchy word in the subject line. I have nothing to sell from Biggio Hamina Cellars. However, there are a few retail establishments that may have some bottles around even if they are not listed on their websites. So I am making a short list by State.

Oregon:
Vinopolis
Flor
Woodard Wines

Florida:
The Vine Post
Wine Wave
Wine Watch
Village Beach Market
Wine Proxy

----- please note that in Florida my distributor, Antares, has a handful of cases of the 2017 Caroline, 2016 Sangiovese, 2010 Riesling and the Ruby Riserva (New World styled Tawny Port). Reach out to the above mentioned retailers, or your own local wine purveyor, and make an offer. I’ll probably approve it. You’ll have do a little leg work…

What else? I work as a Realtor for Berkshire Hathaway out of the McMinnville, Oregon office. Remotely though as we’ve been living on our boat, a Meridian 459 named Sunset Dreams, for the last fifteen months. There are a few winemakers that we (me and my Red Berry team) have helped out. If they feel like chiming in they can, but suffice to say if you are looking for land to plant a vineyard, build a winery and/or home, I know what to look for regarding all criteria.

That’s my soft sales pitch, now here’s to another Berserker Day!!! My 14th, man how time flies.

Wishing you all the best,
Todd

7 Likes

It’s impressive that someone who’s been in the wine business can even afford a boat! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Those last few years with no bills and selling off inventory: there’s hope :joy:

3 Likes

Good morning! Wishing you all the best day before Berserker day that could ever exist. Hope it goes smooth.

1 Like

Todd here is one of the only sellers who has sold for ALL FOURTEEN CONSECUTIVE BERSERKERDAYS! As he sails out into the sunset like a boss, this is the last chance, methinks, of getting his wine on BerserkerDay, or ever…

1 Like

I still have a few bottles of the 2012 Sunnyside Riesling I bought on a previous BD. Delicious stuff!

1 Like

Well when your name’s Todd, all tasks are possible!

2 Likes

His wines are seriously missed in this house. We still have about 4 bottles but after that - sad moments.

1 Like

Best of luck, enjoy life!!!

1 Like

Live the life Todd, happy for you!

1 Like

I can enthusiastically report that Todd was my connection to my new house in beautiful McMinnville, OR, via the Red Berry team at Berkshire Hathaway.

Todd literally took me by the collar and said - you’re an idiot if you rent. You should buy. Dammit, I said BUY!!

And I did. Thank you Todd. Even if you only figuratively did that. From the boat, somewhere points east. Nice.

1 Like

Thanks Vincent!! My teammate Stephanie Findley is a rockstar. It’s great to work with her.

2 Likes

Todd; great post. My wife Valerie is at Berkshire Hathaway Calabasas, who knows, maybe a referral some day

2 Likes

She is my people!

1 Like

Was hoping we would see Beserker deals on real estate :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Next year! Once off the boat I could see working a discount of some type, food for thought.

Todd’s awesome! Just hope we can hook up and pull a couple of fish from the water or just do a cruise in St Pete as we are both new there!

4 Likes

I sure am!!!

2 Likes

Todd Hamina can swing with the best of them. He went out of his way to mentor me in making wine. At times, we could have clubbed each other, but a genuine and true individual. Best of luck to you Todd @Todd_Hamina.

2 Likes

Thanks Dave, looks like you are continuing to do well.

Charlie, are you St Pete all the time now?

1 Like