Todd Hamina's "Unoffer" from Biggio Hamina Cellars/Berkshire Hathaway

Get off that boat for a day and make a trip over to Melbourne. Would be good to see you again

We will cruise up the Atlantic side March/April. We can go eat!

2 Likes

I remember pouring next to Biggio Hamina years ago at a Pre Thanksgiving event in a Portland Wine Shop. First Oregon skin contact I had that made me think someone is doing it right in Oregon!! I should have bought more back then. That was 2017!

1 Like

I should have made more orange Gewürztraminer, but it was barely a category, “no cellar flaw” skin contact wine… :crazy_face:

Send me a message and we’ll make it happen!

Will do!

It’s wax the starboard side below the rub rail day too!

Did anyone say manatees?

Start with large fortune
Go into wine business
Now have small fortune
Buy boat
Commence pouring small fortune into the hole in the water.

1 Like

The boat makes more sense. :blush:

1 Like

Todd - we had one of your Syrahs the other day. It’s been a few years now but the wine was as good as ever. In fact, maybe even better.

All the best to you!

1 Like

Love the “unoffer”, good to see you back. I took advantage of last years offer offer, still working thru a case of mixed vintage Caroline. So good. Boat looks amazing.

1 Like

Thank you both!

The good news is the BHC wines seem to have the stuffing to age. I never totally figured out why, but am glad that’s the deal.

1 Like

Get it?

That doesn’t look like Oregon.

2 Likes

Sure it does! : )

I am late to the party as always.

Thanks Todd. Not only did Todd help us find our hideout in the hills above Willamina, but his colleague Stephanie helped us sell our house in McMinnville to Vincent. Wins all around!

Stephanie is solid. I love watching your reels showing the progress on your digs. Hope you made some excellent new customers today, the old ones already drank the Kool Aid!

1 Like

The rest is at home, with a handful of the 2012s. Miraculously they manage to survive the World Cup’s final celebration party :grinning:
Are you still sailing around the peninsula?

1 Like