solid sparkling wine (well) under $20

Minneapolis is a market where if you do a little work you can get some of the best pricing in the country. Most consumers fill up their cart at Total Wine or a fancy, overprice shop and are happy to do so.

Agree, several from Mawby (Leelanau County, MI) might fit the bill. We enjoy a lot of the Blanc (get for ~$17 club price) and Green is our go-to for sushi (~$14 with club discount).

I don’t have a go-to per se, but these are a few that I’ve liked under $20:

Naverán Cava Brut Perles Blanques and Perles Roses
Bohigas Cava Brut Reserva
Bisol Prosecco di Conegliano-Valdobbiadene Brut Crede definitely fits the bill if you can find it under $20, although it looks like it’s in the low $20s in some places nowadays
La Spinetta Moscato d’Asti Bricco Quaglia is usually available for less than $20, and it’s my favorite Moscato d’Asti, even though their Nebbiolos and Barberas are not my thing.

If you’re open to Lambrusco, there are a number of good options there for under $20.

Finally, although some here might dismiss Banfi as too commercial or too manipulated, I’ve enjoyed their Brachetto d’Acqui Rosa Regale in the past.

the go to in my house is Kirkland Champagne as well. the go to for mimosas is their DOCG Prosecco for under $8. recently discovered Bibi Graetz sparkling Sangiovese rose that is a few bucks more at somewhere around $23 but was really enjoyable.

My last discovery is Kayden Brut. Only available at BevMo for $8.99, sometimes on sale for $5.99. Had quite a few bottles, and consistently good sparkler.

Looks like this is a west coast only wine. Never seen in in the MN market but would like to try it.

Saint-Hilaire Blanquette de Limoux Brut is a bargain, usually around $12.

I like the stuff too - same winemaking team as at Roederer Estate.